Kitchen Remodeling

Household Transforming UPDATES TOUR! NEW Floors, PAINT, AND TRIM!

Household Transforming UPDATES TOUR! NEW Floors, TRIM, AND Kitchen area!

Vacant House TOUR Online video:
Kitchen area Remodel Online video:

These days I am sharing all the progress we have designed on our property we acquired last January! It has been a tremendous extended procedure, but I am ultimately starting to truly feel like we are having someplace! We painted all the ceilings, set up new kitchen cabinets, replaced the floors, and now waiting around on the relaxation of our kitchen and the new trim and paint. Right after the remodeling is finished, we will then aim on having new household furniture, so if you have any suggestions for us, truly feel no cost to depart it in the comment part down below! Thanks so substantially for observing! XO! -Abbye

♡ F O L L O W M E & S U B S C R I B E ! ♡
》I N S T A G R A M:
》T W I T T E R:

★ Well known UPLOADS ★
⋆ Vacant House TOUR:
⋆ OUR GOLDENDOODLE’S PLAYLIST:
⋆ Store WITH ME Movies:

📷FILMING Machines
⋆ Digital camera:
⋆ LENS:
⋆ VLOGGING Digital camera:
⋆ MIC:

⋆ Any rude or detrimental opinions will be completely blocked from leaving opinions on the channel. Remember to consider ahead of you variety. ⋆

★ FTC disclaimer: Some of my backlinks may possibly be affiliate backlinks. If you buy a thing from these backlinks you don’t get charged far more or a lot less. It does help support me and my channel. ★

1. Love those floors omg! Also I feel like the chevron black tile for the fire place would be so pretty

2. The Ikea Farlov sectional in the dark grey velvet is super comfortable and not expensive, knock off of the RH track arm.

3. ❤️the flooring! 😁

4. Love the sectional and the black chevron tile.

5. Do some white ship lap in the powder room! Especially since you’ll have white all throughout your home so it’ll break up the all white but still match and add texture. If that makes any sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

6. Wall paper for the bathroom 😍 it’s coming together so beautifully!

7. Looks amazing, the railings and floors look great, I have used BM Decorators White and its feels really cold in the winter, BM Cloud White is warmer and is tried and true.

8. Abbey, the kitchen pulls and knobs, go with stainless steel. Since your appliances and counter top is gray, it would match better. Everything looks beautiful. We are doing that waterproof plank in our kitchen and family room. We also just had tile that looks just like wood plank installed in the entry way. I can't wait to see your home when it's finished. By the way, I love when you and your mom shop, you both have great decorating ideas.

9. Looking beautiful! I really love the flooring you selected. So exciting for you and Josh (and Dude)! Enjoy!!

10. The floors look amazing! Love the brass hardware for the kitchen!

11. Your Mom's idea of two couches will be really nice, that way when you can have people over it's better for conversation. Everything is looking great.

12. 😊💕💕💕

13. Paint everything very neutral for now. Get everything done and your house back to a livable state. Start getting some good furniture pieces. Once your furniture pieces are in and you feel good about them, they will help you decide what colors you may want to change the walls. Do you really want dark walls with the dark table in your dining area. Neutral walls with darker color art pieces may be better.

14. I like the idea of the brass hardware. I think it will look great with your cabinetry. I also love the flooring.

15. Pls don't go for the brass knobs. Go for pewter. It's a better option

16. I am giddy with excitement for you, the renovation is coming along so beautifully! Love the floors!

17. Finally you use white colored paint on your walls. It will look a lot bigger and brighter.

18. Love the floors. We did the same thing a few months ago, and the waterproof floors over the hardwood worked out nicely. we framed out our fireplace like yours and put down a black, white and grey 6×6 pattern tile.. Looks awesome with all of our new white walls .. Can you see a trend?? LOL.. I do swiffer almost every day, so easy. Loving every minute of your progress..

19. You should paint the first banister black.

20. Love the floors!!!

21. For your living room, I would do a couch facing the fireplace and on one side a loveseat and opposite the loveseat two comfy chairs in a textured material or subdued print. Add fun pillows but not too many in your accent color as well as neutrals. You can change them out seasonally for a different look. A big round glass table in the center, end tables and lamps. I think this would make a great conversation area. Behind the sofa I advise a sofa table to add interest to the room upon entering. You have really good taste so you would have interesting accessories everywhere. Good luck and have patience!

22. So does your husband live with you at your parents until you’re finished renovating or is he staying at the house?

23. I love the idea of a dramatic powder bathroom!! And those floors are gorgeous 😍

24. Water proof scratch resistant floor ?!?!? I had no idea that existed. My dogs have already ruined our 5 month old hard wood 😩😩 looks so good

25. It's looking great!

26. i really really love the sectional idea for your family room!!

27. If I may recommend, you should do some really beautiful grasscloth wall paper for your dinning room, rather than paint it a dark colour. It will give the walls a beautiful texture and it will be a subtle transformation that will go nicely with your other white walls throughout the house 🙂

28. I love your videos I am trying to redo my apartment and just watching your video and looking at furniture is giving me a idea of what I want. Love ❤️ your house congratulations and GOD bless

29. Love the cabinets! 😍

30. I think your dining room would look stunning in a deep navy and I also would have had to bust into that dining room to expand the kitchen

31. do a couch with chase not a sectional! and then a big comfy chair that matches or ties in the theme you're going for!

32. ALSO – Love that black chevron pattern for the fire place! It'd be way better than a plain, flat black fireplace in my opinion! Can't wait to see it

33. It's looking so nice!

34. Abby for the dining room you should do an accent wall that is a dark gem color! Like a dark emerald green, a dark navy or a dark maroon color. I think not only would that look good for the holidays and being festive but it'll add a more modern/sophisticated look to the house which I am getting is kinda your vibe! Check out this link if you wanna see what I mean! Or – if you wanna do the whole room; I think the navy would be the best bet because you can make that a cool tone which goes with the white/grey walls and the cooler tone of the wood floor!
    (https://www.google.com/search?q=navy+accent+wall+dining+room&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB5svG1IzfAhWLmuAKHSRRCVoQ_AUIDigB&biw=1244&bih=621#imgdii=6tB6tBnDAjOKlM:&imgrc=y1–ZA78XI0mSM🙂

35. Abby, babe you look beautiful. I didn't even notice it till you said it. 💛💛💛💛💛💛

36. Love the floors!!

37. The floors are beautiful and everything is looking great👍 The only thing I’m not liking is the brass colored knobs with the gray countertops. I’m just not sure it’s going to look that great together, but I might be wrong. I’m sure you will make a great choice .

38. The floors are beautiful. It will all be worth it when everything is done. Thanks for taking me a long on the journey. So excited for you.😺

39. And you look great with or without makeup! 💁🏻‍♀️