In this video I installed the stair railing leading down into my basement.
When I framed everything out down here, I cut out about 3 feet of wall so that there would be more space coming down into the landing area, because I did this it required me to install some handrail and a newel post.
It turned out great!
– zip bolts used for railing: https://amzn.to/3jEdphD
– Ballusters: https://amzn.to/3AoxdeN
– Balluster shoes – Angled: https://amzn.to/3dFtDTY
– Balluster shoes – Flat: https://amzn.to/2SKZJqd
– 90 degree handrail turn: https://amzn.to/3zcty2E
My Filming gear:
– Canon G7x Mk iii: https://amzn.to/2ZZDzDU
– GoPro Hero 8: https://amzn.to/3Fj693h
– Mini Tripod: https://amzn.to/3ldCVL5
– Large Tripod: https://amzn.to/3iAQHFI