Kitchen Cabinet

Increasing My Camper Van Kitchen area Part 01! Hovering Cabinets

Had to get this finished. Was needing to include additional storage for cups, plates and cookware so my pantry can be just for food. A floating cabinet was just the ticket.

Digital camera Package Made use of Throughout My Series:

Panasonic GH4
Panasonic GH5
Olympus M.ZUIKO 14-42mm 1:three.5-5.six
DJI Phantom four Pro +

I nevertheless don’t respect what we have in our have state, around the up coming 12 months I will present the greatest bits of Britain in my camper when also stretching a little bit even further a subject to give some highlights of the most wonderful areas of Europe. All people enjoys a eurotrip!

I have started a van conversion so that me and my girlfriend can travel all around the Uk, Europe and perhaps even perhaps even further afield. Dwelling in a van can be so considerably entertaining and if you want to have as considerably entertaining as us then observe my how to videos and travel vlogs to dwelling the vanlife.

Please like share and subscribe as this will be a sequence of videos exhibiting the complete transformation, use and enjoyment of my campervan conversion!

For additional info about what I am up to subscribe to my channel! Get on board with my VanLogs and retain up to day with all my development.

Internet site: www.hugh-tube.com

Instagram: www.instagram.com/hughtubevlog

Facebook: www.fb.com/hughtubevlog

1. Re cupboard why don't you do what you think, utilities it and change accordingly (because you can). Have you seen quircky campers? This is a channel for completed self build campervans. You may want to check it out for inspiration prehaps 😀.

2. Van is looking plush Hugh, really making me want to start back on mine but too much house diy to sort out first!

3. Definitely one cupboard door , drop down on gas struts will act as really handy shelf whist cooking. Down light led perfect for that edge too.

4. Your tidy solar wiring certainly puts my OCD at ease 🙂

5. I think 2 doors would be more practical dude

6. Your solar panels 'Need, no must air flow to allow heat to escape from below. if you are concerned with getting the most from them. looking good

7. nice video

8. LED strip would be brilliant!
    I'm sure you could do the whole length of the door, with one support down the middle like you've said, maybe you can find a sleek long drawer knob, like they have on caskets? If not long enough, have three and hang your tea towels from them?

9. Looks great Hugh great video love the intro and music donny

10. Looks great but I would do two flap down doors definitely with another support bar in the middle. Even though the look of one long door would LOOK nice, I think the two doors would be more practical.
    Thank you for sharing your ideas.
    I am in yhe process of converting a minivan into a camper to travel Australia with my baby girl in a couple of months time.
    Your videos are gold!