Kitchen Cabinet

HOW TO PAINT Cupboards. Our entire cabinet painting method uncovered.

How does The Idaho Painter paint or lacquer cabinets. HOW TO PAINT Cupboards. Our entire cabinet painting method uncovered.

How to paint ceilings Quickly:

Hyperlinks to applications used in this video:

SPRAYING Tools WE USE:
MASKING Provides WE USE:

→ Turn into a The Idaho Painter Subscriber:
→ Instagram:
→ Facebook:
→ Site:
→ My Channel House Page:
→ Observe my Stay show each Monday seven pm
→ My on the internet Instrument Retail outlet:
→ Invest in my shirts & hats:

**If the video was useful, don’t forget to give it a “thumbs up” and take into account subscribing. New videos each 7 days**

Disclaimer:
Thanks to variables over and above the manage of The Idaho Painter (or Chris Berry), I are unable to ensure towards poor use or unauthorized modifications of this facts. The Idaho Painter assumes no legal responsibility for house harm or damage incurred as a final result of any of the facts contained in this video. Use this facts at your personal risk. The Idaho Painter recommends risk-free procedures when doing the job on any construction and or with applications seen or implied in this video. Thanks to variables over and above the manage of The Idaho Painter, no facts contained in this video shall make any expressed or implied warranty or ensure of any specific final result. Any damage, harm, or reduction that may final result from use or poor use of these applications, products, or from the facts contained in this video is the sole obligation of the person and not The Idaho Painter.

1. So four days for one person..

2. I have oak cabinets I want to spray white or grey. If I prime and top coat, do I need to use a grain filler?

3. How soon can a home be occupied by the home owners/pets after HVLP pre-cat cabinet refinishing job is complete on a residential kitchen?

4. Thanks for all the information in this video! I'm going to spray my cabinets this week with the information you have shared.

5. I guess you are using a 4 man crew ? 64 man hours,,,,for me solo would be 10 trips $2400 labor(6 hr day)

6. Nice job!

7. 👍👍🇹🇷

8. Why HVLP on cabinets? Because HVLP sprayer is what is used for automotive finishes.

9. Guys it's 2018… waterbourne has come a long way. All that lacquer/ thinners will f*uk u up eventually

10. I like cleaning my cabinets with Simple Green before priming and painting or laquering. Simple green smells good to:)

11. No words in all your videos.you just the best!master piece!👍

12. Hey Chris! How can I get a t shirt like yours?👌🏽

13. How did Journeyman John pass his respirator fit test with that beard?

14. Great information guys. Do you have any videos of painting new/raw wood cabinets?

15. I'm painting my cabinets and they were painted by a brush before so there were bad brush marks on the doors so I cleaned then sanded down the doors. And the sanding exposed some bare wood spots and when I primed them there's staining coming up through the primer from the bare wood areas. I'm now on three coats of primer one coat of polyurethane and one more coat of primer and still there's staining coming through were the wood was sanded bare. What do I have to do to stop that staining from coming through? Thanks

16. Your ventilation technique if operating before any spraying starts, would eliminate the fire hazard, as it continuously purges out any combustible vapours, and avoid any accumulation of the combustible element in the fire triangle

17. You said that you "know " what the product that's on the cabinet door. How do you know what you're painting over?

18. Thoughts on using krud kutter deglosser to clean vs dawn?

19. Do you get orange peel with the hvlp? Also, could I use an hvlp with a regular compressor instead of that titan?

20. Omg I love u guys. Thanks for the help. I needed to know these things on my carpentry.

21. Omg is that Wesley?

22. For a second I thought that dude with the hat was John Cena

23. Great video. I like watching them. I have a question. What do you do for tiny cubby holes? I ALWAYS get blowback and more paint on my face than in the 6 x 6 cubby hole. Also in tight areas like between the hood and surrounding cabinets? Thanks

24. Chris, have you ever used Sherwin Williams Kem Aqua Plus WB Lacquer to refinish cabinets?  We are trying to decide which product to use and have read good things about it but can't decide between that and a traditional lacquer system.  Thanks for your videos, they are very informative.

25. Good Lord. I would have gone into the kitchen with a square of sandpaper, possibly prime stuff, and then brushed in some crazy number of partial coats at random. (And then made excuses to explain how the lumpy, grey-ish things with the knobs end up that way. And also, could you maybe cut me a check early)

26. why not include link to lacquer paint or some description to it would be helpful like is it shervin william and if it is what is the name of it so we can ask for the same? Thanks

27. would you use your graco ultra?

28. What kind of sprayer are you using? Thanks!

29. I have an hvlp sprayer (3 stage) and it's just ok. I don't like to thin paint to get it to spray properly. Most of my jobs I use normal latex house paint. Sometimes I feel maybe it's not the ideal tool for me

30. I've been painting for 6 years now I've learned more watching your videos then I have in the last 2 years. Thank you for taking the time to make these videos

31. Chris what brand of Lacquer paint did you use for this project?

32. What do you prefer when you top coat with pigmented lacquer ,undercoater or shellac ??

33. Always great tips!

34. A few related questions based on the beadboard panels on the doors (and what's in my kitchen now)
    1) Do you apply any caulk or anything to the bottom edge of the panel where the beading meets the frame? I've had issues with the ones in my kitchen where some gunk has collected. Of course cleaner roommates would have helped here, too…
    2) The ones I have had MDF panels & also have water damage from either cleaning attempts and/or stains getting in. I don't think the paint used is very durable for wiping, anyway. How repairable are these where some swelling has occurred?
    3) If I'm able to repair/repaint these doors, will the laquer primer you use bond to the existing paint & the later coats smooth out the finish, or will a lot of sanding be required?
    Thanks so much & keep up the great content! Gonna go check out more of these vids for masking & other cabinet techniques.

35. French? 😟 traduction

36. You guys don't like using the Titan sprayer with the hopper. My guys find easy to spray lacquer with that because they don't have to stop to fill the cup as my guy is spraying the helper checks the hopper and adds lacquer as needed. Also have you guys ever use valspar lacquer?

37. I know what you about using an airless sprayer but what about using the newest Graco handheld battery sprayer? Too bad Titan doesn’t have a handheld corded or battery spray gun!!!

38. Chris I like the high build as well. But have you tried the Kem Aqua? I haven’t yet but would love to know if you have.