Kitchen Remodeling

*Mobile Dwelling Remodel Episode three* Demo- Burning- New Cupboards*

More Demo of class! We burn up the old cupboards, and carry in the new. I also focus on some much more ideas with you about a what to do with a wall, an indoor tree as a wall help?, and constructed ins. We also obtained snow all day bringing in the new lower cupboards! 😊

1. Tina can't wait to see the finished product! Hubby showing off his moves! LOL! Off to video 4. Slowly catching up!

2. Tina, your husband is hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing the cabinets! I imagine you are too! TfsπŸ’–πŸ’–

3. I think you would use the built-in shelving for your jars a lot; plus it's a attractive structure element. The white cabinets look great and is already making the kitchen look bright and open even without adding a window to the wall. I think you have already achieved the bright, white, open look with the beautiful white cabinets.

4. You have some dancer there. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love those cabinets. Im just ad excited as you are. Omg, it will be awesome when its done. Do you own the property you're on?

5. Yea a half wall with cut out would let some more light in . Even if you paint the paneling it would look like planking .cabinets look nice πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

6. I am excited right along with you on seeing the end result. Does your husband do this type of work. If not, he sure looks like he knows what he's doing. The booty shake was unexpected, but comical. I, too, agree that you would not regret having built-in shelving. Tfs

7. Hear in Utah we are almost white out due to the wind blowing! Stay warm!!

8. Exciting! I'm a "light" girl. When we remodeled, took out walls, added windows, etc. Love, love, love it!! Add the brick back in here and there, best of both worlds.

9. Oh I can't wait to see how your home is going to look. And the tree!!!! I would LOVE to have a tree inside of the house. I KNEW there was something I liked about you!! LOL

10. Hi Tina, Tree, no. Window yes! Excited for that new kitchen! the cabinets look great! Are you keeping them white? And… is that wallpaper? It looks like palm trees, Its going to look so great when you are done!!! TYFS ❀️Tracey

11. I like the idea of the built in shelving best as I too love the brick look of the back of the wall.