Waterproofing

HOW TO Healthy SHOWER WALL BOARD Set up Tutorial – Tile Alternate

How to fit shower wall or rest room board in your home as a tile alternate. This things is good to fit mainly because it truly is very brief and reduces the details for a leak down to just a few lines. If put in thoroughly you are going to never ever have a challenge. I’ll present you how to put in the plastic profile tracking acknowledged as SureSeal. I’ll present you how to evaluate and minimize the boards and I’ll present you how to glue, put in and make good the board cuts at the time the water-resistant shower panel is put in.

For additional data check out:

Flooring:

Ceiling:

🛠AMAZON Device Keep:
🤗BECOME A PATREON:
📺VLOG CHANNEL:
TWITTER🐤 🔥

FACEBOOK👉 🔥

INSTAGRAM📷 🔥

SNAPCHAT👻 🔥

PLUMBERS Sign up Below: ❤️
***Check out OUR SPONSORS***
| | |

1. PLUMBERPARTS AMAZON TOOL SHOP https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/plumberparts
    Follow my Vlog, TimesWithJames http://www.youtube.com/c/timeswithjames

2. Great video, I've just ordered a multipanel system which I'm installing over a shower bath next weekend. Thanks for showing how to install properly, hopefully makes it an easier job on the day. I'm using the offcuts and multipanel join to put a splashback around the rest of the bath rather than just 1.2m from the corner.

3. I fit these regularly, most of the time they are bent like bananas because they haven't been stored flat and getting them upstairs and into a small bathroom is always fun.
    I use foam adhesive because it allows for for undulations in the walls of most bathrooms and sets quick.

4. Great, Thank you for showing us how to the job, I Wish it was out in 1980's when I my bathroom,

5. jeez fella you look tiny in that corner

6. The Bradley Walsh of plumbing.

7. Cheap crap . No comparison to tiles

8. Hi just a quick one would it not be possible to do a 2 x 2 timber frame and then tack nail it to the frame?

9. like your vids bro but i have to be honest, trim in a bathroom no matter how you look at it looks like ameteur hour!!, i have walked away from bathrooms before due to the fact they wanted seratone and trim it looks asthetically average, even in a new installation, this is not in anyway personal but for me walk away, Tiles or Plasterboard all day everyday i am from New Zealand so things may be a bit different from coutry to country, i am not a negative nancy i am a big fan just my opinion, keep up the good work i have learnt alot from ya,

10. simple system 8 easy install – not available in my area so I had to use mirror stuck on with 3M 5200 – cutting the 100mm mixer tap hole in the glass was a brown trouser moment..

11. Love it

12. Top and sides done but how do you trim at the bottom – ie as it comes down to a bath?

13. Ghastly silicone corners, profiles and trims. Thid job looks far better without any. Nothing worse than silicone in corners. Theres a very sneaky way of doing the corner WITHOUT sealing it afterwards. Its far better, completely waterproof, but it takes a bit more time to do. When i see silicone, i think cowboys.

14. Good installation video with humour 😎

15. Hy Boet. Thanks for this Video.

I see you did not cut the shower outlet pipe hole. What do you sue for this?

What do you do if your walls are not level and the floor is not plumb?
    Regards
    JP

Mosselbay
    South Africa

16. Hi James, after the flexible rubber fin on the tip of the sureseal snap-on cover trim 'relaxes' and is no longer capable of forming a pressure seal (against) the wall panel face, will the water streaming down the shower wall panel leak inside behind the snap-on cover trim, pond up and eventually blow the panel?

17. Which material is the floor in this video? Tiles or vinyl?
    Could I possibly use the panel as a floor as well?

18. Thank you, really useful, (and entertaining!)
    I am about to fit into a small three sided shower cubicle, I am thinking to attach the corner trim to both edges of the back panel before pushing it into place,
    Or,
    Should i fit one corner trim to the wall, the second to the edge of the panel then slot the panel in at a slight angle before pressing it flat against the back wall?

19. Can you use this board in a kitchen?

20. A friend told me that mould can form behind these panels , would i need to fit a membrane to prevent this .?

21. 3 sided shower – install sequence- James what is your recommendation, would you check plumb, glue one corner to wall, then install a panel with corner trim already fitted to edge ? or fit both corners and bend panel to fit ?? interested to hear your experiences. Thanks great videos

22. All good, however it's paramount you clean all surfaces prior to bonding – factory grease can be apparent on panels.

23. I thought you have to tank the walls in a wet room??

24. Thanks for the video. Maybe you could show us how to make the holes for and seal the shower attachments, please?

25. Hi James, your video is just GREAT, so enjoyed watching it.  Have always done my own DIY but age against me now, the brain works but the joints don't lol   So! Do you want to come and do my bathroom?  You really know what you are doing and are definitely a legend.  I am ready to have my bathroom done so if you're interested mate!!!  Besides being a professional you are funny too! GREAT TIPS Thank you.

26. It sure looks easy lol till you floor walls and roof are all running of like the man says if your not sure on measuring and cutting just pay someone that know if not WELL GOOD LUCK LOL

27. Loving your plumbing tips and fixes James,
    Question if you were joining boards are they tongue and groove do you put a teeny bit of silicone in too? My shower wall is abt 1.5m so 2x panel widths needed there and 2x more for the sides, hopefully the cut offs will extend the side walls.dont want to waste it,,
    Hold tight indeed !
    Dave up in Stamford

28. Hi you are plumber or you are multi skills this is a tiler job

29. Amazing video! Inspired me to possibly attempt this myself. Does this method apply to installing over an existing shower? I have a really weird shower stall (possible fiberglass panels) and I want to cover it up and have it seamless. Please let me know if there is an email I can contact you all with!

30. PVC wall panel manufacturer WhatsApp no. 0086 188 3913 0839

31. Hi James, Can I ask a quick question. I've built a stud wall that I will be fitting the board on to. I OSB ok to put on as a backer board? Thanks in advance for any help you may have with this.

32. Done my first ever bit of plumbing this weekend.
    Glad I come here to get the advice that I need to look after my home

33. Brilliant stuff as ever. I did fit shower panels in the master bathroom refit I just did, love them so much nicer than tiles

One tip (in case it helps someone not to make the mistake I did!) if you're fitting into a 3 wall recess….so you have 2 internal 90 degr corner upright joins to glue in place….fit the vertical corner pieces one at a time!

(mine was around the bath and the back wall was almost 2 panels wide, so I foolishly assumed Icould push the 2 panels into place – like a v – and the tongue/groove middle would fit together in the process…not realising that the tap I had fitted to the back wall side of the bath completely interfered with this cunning plan….and in fact the panels were so rigid it wouldn't have worked anyway…) There were a lot of naughty words that day.