Living & Dining

Vintage Glam Eating Home Makeover with Cherry Household furniture!

*Share, strike the subscribe button & give us a thumbs up! We are nearly to 20k followers!

My mom definitely ADORES her cherry furnishings, so we established a area exceptional to her design and style and gave her traditional furnishings a new contemporary twist!

Discover us on Instagram!
Discover us on Pinterest!

My mom’s Dwelling Home Makeover:
My Mom’s Out of doors Dwelling Home Makeover:
How to Fashion Your Cabinets:

Store Her design and style!
Blue Paint: Semi Gloss Compass Blue by Behr :
Chairs:
Blue Desk Runner:
Sputnik Chandelier:
Bar Cart:
Blue Rug:
Fiddle Fig:
Gold Lamp:
Georgian Fashion China Cabinet:
Modern day Cherry China Cabinet:

1. The Dinning room is beautiful. I think one wall painted the dark blue. Paint the rest of the dinning room white!

2. Great update – wow!

3. The room needs more lighting. It’s so dark.

4. Wow I used the same blue in my dining room. Our rooms are similar too. I love your channel. I believe I’m not far from you either.

5. Wow! I'm so impressed. Similarly, my mom will not let go of the cherry wood. Thanks for the ideas.

6. Love it!❤️

7. Love the navy and white

8. I love, love, love my Cherry glass door book shelves.

9. What a transformation, the colour is beautiful.

10. Wow your Mom’s furnature is stunning! I know there is a new trend but I favor the traditional looks with the upgrade. My bedroom set would match her dining room! 🥰

11. Good job ! and your mom is so pretty …

12. You two are great!! Your mom looks like such a sweet lady. The space looks great too!!

13. Good Lord. The dining hall is just too dark for me.

14. I love all your designs, what a great makeover 💙 Your mom and so beautiful and fun! Looking forward to your holiday decor videos 💚❤️

15. The colour too dark but the living room gorgeous

16. Cherry furniture is elegant and classy, as are the china cabinets. Not everyone wants to have a formal dinner on what looks like a barnyard picnic table. I got rid of my "everyday" dishes and use white bone China on the daily. It's great in the dishwasher and very durable. Life is short, why save the good stuff for once a year?? Sometimes I use crystal highballs and wine goblets for my juice or soda. All that farmhouse decor is basic; trendy and temporary. I know what a cup is I don't need Rae Dunn to label each of my items; plate, cup, saucer. My only thing is this, if you're gonna have it, use it.. that includes a formal dining room. If not get rid of it and replace with a sitting room or something informal and more useful. Don't waste precious space on collecting dust.

17. Loved the old grandma pictures

18. This post was as if you made it for me. I have the cherry dining furniture, my dining room is laid out exactly as your mother's is (same entry into the room, same window placement), and, yes, I want to keep my cherry furniture because it is special to me and I do still like it. However, I found myself thinking I should replace my furniture with something more modern or paint the wood to look more updated. I couldn't do it and I realized it was because I actually like it and it was only "peer-pressure" to change it. After I made peace with keeping it and embracing the style that I knew was me, I moved on and did replace my stodgy chandelier with one that is snazzier and I love it. That change alone makes the room feel caught up with the rest of my home. I love the bar cart and the plant on either side of the china cabinet, the art you chose for the walls and the wall color. Oh, the large table centerpiece is striking and something I want to copy. You have given me so many good ideas – I really love the chair replacements. They make such a difference and keep the room from being too formal and stiff. That will be next on my list. I imagine there are loads of people who will appreciate seeing this makeover. Thank you and your mom.

19. Just love it. Stepping out, so good and so cool while still being able to incorporate mom's beautiful furniture. Very divinely designed and classy🍃💙🍃

20. That so gorgeous!!😍🤩 Btw Where do you get the greenery for your arrangements??? Do you have a video on plants and arrangements in vases?

21. The Valentina touch is always beautiful

22. I adore old china cabinets, but I imagine seeing them go into a dressing room to display shoes and hide stuff beneath. The problem with most china cabinets would be size, especially with the size of most dinning rooms. I love mixing antiques with modern spaces and couches.

23. Looks great!