Bathroom Remodeling

Toilet Transform (removing a fiberglass shower.)

No cost 2-Week Toilet Rework Guideline Stop by: “Get the Job Finished!”

This movie clarifies the treatment for eliminating a 1 piece fiberglass shower from the rest room in preparing for the new tub and tile encompass! The resources essential to clear away the shower are stated as effectively in this bathroom transforming online video. Reducing and capping PEX and copper h2o traces are also talked about in this lavatory remodeling video schooling.

supply

1. safety first, ear protection guys, just as important as eye protection.

2. You could've saved that tub and donated to homes for humanity. That's what I always do.

3. what was the price of this job

4. great video! thank you for all your explanations! first time home buyers and remodelers here (well, my husbands doing most of it) and this was great. I subscribed and am looking forward to watching the rest of your videos! 👍

5. Very helpful. It made me realize my whimpy cordless sawzall,is not going to do the job!

6. Why new houses comes with this fiber walls? My shower is like this and I rather have customize it to a nice tiles with design

7. How do you know that you're not cutting too deeply into the wood when sawing?

8. Our Landfills are full enough, Stop wasting perfectly good materials and RECYCLE!!!!!!!!!

9. Could you not have saved the tub surround and tub instead of cutting it up????????????????????

10. We put up the shower walls direct to stud with glue is there any way to get them off we need to lower and we didn't get them up right they've been sitting for several days now

11. Great video! Thank you!

12. great video

13. so where is the link to the second part of this video series I see you got a whole bunch listed but I'm not really sure which part is next

14. I need to remove a 1 piece shower stall because there is a leak behind it. The floor drain is glued in to the pipe and not screwed in. Do I need to get a small cutting disc to cut the drain away from the inside of the pipe? This shower is on a 2nd floor so I cannot access it underneath.

15. Awesome video series – very helpful.  You dumbed it down just enough for the average handyman, like myself, could understand.

16. After watching your video, I used this method to remove my fiberglass shower stall.  It worked really well and saved me a ton of time and learning on my own.  Thank you for the great video!

17. Very helpful..thanks for making things easier for those of us that need to do some parts of my remodel myself to save some money

18. Wish I had that kind of access, but to get to the back of the tub I'd have to take out my kitchen cabinets. Not gonna happen. Just have braille my way around to cut the water lines from the front.

19. Awesome video and very helpful! Thank you. Please direct me to the rest of the remodel videos? I'm looking for the wonderboard and tile part.

20. helpful video, thanks

21. FWIW, bi-metal reciprocating saw blades does not mean that they cut wood and/or metal. Bi-metal blades means that the blade is composed of two separate metals joined together. Instead of being a mixture of two or more metals, like alloys, bimetallic objects consist of layers of different metals.

22. don't you think it would be a good idea to wear a respirator when cutting fiberglass?

23. You make me feel like I could do this all by myself without my husband being home. Me and the Sawsall are best friends. 🙂 Hoping to do a bathroom remodel on the manufactured home we are buying some day soon.

24. Yes of course! We only cut it into pieces because we had to get it out of the house from the 2nd floor bathroom. If your re installing yours just remove the unit and set it aside inside the bathroom until you finish your other project and then re install it.

Eddie

25. Is it possible to remove fiberglass shower/tub without having to cut it into smaller pieces? My issue the sub floor got wet and I would like to remove shower, replace floor, then put old shower back. Any info you would have for me will help out! thanks

26. Hey DJ! Thanks for stopping by our Bathroom Remodeling channel. We appreciate your comment as well! If you ever have any specific questions about your bathroom project just let me know how I can help you.

Eddie

27. Great Videos! Lot's of very useful information. I'm planning to renovate my bathroom and so far your videos are the best I've seen. Keep up the good work!