Basement Renovation

Finished Basement Renovation Tour! || New office, rec home & extra!

Hey guys! This is these an fascinating video clip! Francis and I can last but not least clearly show you our concluded basement! We are above the moon about how it turned out and how quick the contractors acquired it completed! WOW! Hope you all get pleasure from the video clip and get thrilled about decorating the basement!

Look at Out Blossom Hills Design!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE Preparing ROSES YT CHANNEL!

Test Out My Store! Planning Roses!
www.planningroses.com
Follow on Instagram! @planningroses

WANT TO BE PENPALS? ♡
P.O Box #23075
Westgate Cambridge, ON N1S 4Z6
Canada

Get $10.00 off your very own Erin Condren Lifetime Planner!

♡ Look at OUT MY Hottest Movies! ♡

♡ Formal Moving WEEKEND! || Weekly Transferring Vlog #15

♡ Packing my place of work & basement update! || Weekly Transferring Vlog #14

♡ Shifting my hair & acquiring new artwork for the household! || Weekly Relocating Vlog #13

_______________________________

♡ SEE WHAT I am Undertaking! ♡

♡ SnapChat: jennabeasley1
♡ Instagram:
♡ Planner Instagram:
♡ Twitter:
♡ Pinterest:
________________________________

♡ OTHER Things! ♡

Contact Me: jennabeasley04@gmail.com
Check Out StyleHaul! –

supply

1. Nice job, but tattoo on a girl is an automatic turn off for me.

2. Estou adorado os seus videos! Moro no Brasil. um abraço.

3. It is seriously well used space~Hands down my favorite room is the bathroom…I also love that shower!….2nd place is guest bedroom (jealous of all the closet space); 3rd is living room…guys, I’m much older than the majority here, but Jenna you remind me so much (in actions & personality) to my daughter…I started watching you pre-Penny because my daughter lived away from me for the 1st time & I missed her….fell in love w/ you; your family & Francis is growing on me (Lol)…but wanted you to know I’m an older watcher, rooting for you in so many ways & have finally “accepted” being an empty nester…p.s…. your folks remind me of me & mine (who recently passed away), so once again I’m finding comfort in some overlooked vlogs…Thanks to you & all your loved ones…seeing another “good family” in modern day makes me 😊 happy! All my best to you throughout your journey; you have made a difference in mine❤️

4. I'm catching up on all your recent videos and I just wanted to say how happy I am for you and Francis!

5. Stunnning! So well though out and your contractors were amazing!! Such quick and perfect work. Enjoy!! ~ Suzanne <3 😀

6. Jk maybe that isn’t my flooring

7. I love the door hardware you guys went with.

8. WOW! Thanks for sharing with us Jenna. You and Francis picked out all the right finishing touches and the base boards. Can we just talk about the base boards? I remember feeling overwhelmed when having to choose what I wanted when my home was being built. Needless to say, I hate the baseboards I picked LOL! Looking forward to seeing how y'all choose to decorate the new space. Congrats guys! 🙂

9. I love it! They did such a nice job

10. It looks beautiful! I love how much space you guys have now! When you first shared the layout of where everything was going to be, it looked small. But now that it is finished it looks spacious. My favorite room would have to be the laundry room.

11. 4:16 for the tour

12. This is an amazing space!!! I love the bathroom and laundry room floor against the wood! So beautiful!! Can’t wait to see it decorated

13. looking forward to see how you decorate it!!

14. I don't think you should have to justify the cost on your house renovations. Its an investment for you both and it adds to the property value. I'm impressed about the adult choices you've made.

15. The basement Reno turned out awesome! Jenna, What kind of bulbs did you use for the basement to be so bright?

16. Omg its so beautiful. Cant wait to see how you guy decorate everything. Love you videos.

17. beautiful!

18. Yay! The finished basement looks amazing! I cannot wait to see how you decorate all the spaces 🙂

19. Looks great!

20. Wow! Amazing job! I'm waiting forward to see everything furnished. The bathroom is to die for.

21. Love the bathroom!