Kitchen Remodeling

Transforming A Lavatory Part 2 [ Rough framing and plumbing ]

Enjoy Component 3 in the Lavatory Transform Series: Study the whole post right here:

Carpenter and builder Rob Robillard from provides information on toilet remodeling. This video clip is aspect 2 of a various element video clip sequence becoming filmed as we remodel a lavatory. This episode discounts with framing and tough plumbing.

Visit Rob’s website where he shares his market instruction and practical experience to give methods to your problems and to make suitable Professional recommendations for acquiring merchandise, applications and accessories.

1. I don't trust Sharkbites even temporarily. I always just solder caps on the ends of the pipes.

2. I see you used both copper and PEX and on the PEX use said you used Sharkbite fittings but I thought I saw PEX with the clamps, not sure. I am wondering why you used both cooper and PEX why not just PEX and why and which PEX fitting is best the ring or clamp?

3. Guys,

Did you know we have a FREE weekly newsletter?

Each week we’ll try to share topics from each of our sites along with our current giveaways and special offers from our advertisers. We’d love to hear feedback on this new format and hope you’ll enjoy this more robust publication. As always we appreciate your continued support.

The newsletter is sent out once a week and is guaranteed to be chock full of useful remodeling and home improvement tips, tricks, tool news, tool reviews and home improvement advice.

4. 2:18 Don't you drain by opening at the lowest point in the dwelling? You said "highest"

5. Why are these videos so short? Is there something I'm missing? Are the full length videos on the guys website or something?

6. Can you go over checking the framing for flatness ? Im thinking about using schluter kerdi board system in my bathroom . Thanks

7. Was there leakage from the shower you installed 23 years ago? That sub flooring and  framing in the corner looks discolored. I don't think plastic water supply lines would fly in California, hundreds of homes had been retro fitted with copper due to it's flexible failure.

8. Super-smart idea on how to get around the exterior wall shower plumbing!  I learned something today.

9. Thx Rob

10. nicework

11. The video is in mono – sorry something happened and I'm trying to figure it out

12. my right ear really loved this video. 🙁

13. That's gonna be a great bathroom when it's done. The client should be thrilled!

14. How To Remodel A Bathroom:  Part 2 of our bathroom remodeling series