Bathroom Remodeling

5 Rest room Reworking Recommendations

If you might be arranging on transforming your rest room, I strongly propose that you check out this online video to study a little bit far more about the procedure. 5 lavatory transforming tips involve thoughts on how to offer with relocating your bathtub, toilet or sink and is it likely to be charge helpful. Tip number two talks about rest room demolition and holding this spot effectively ventilated. What about using matching rest room fixtures? Must you use flat paint, semi gloss paint or substantial gloss paint and a lavatory? Discover about some of the complications that I’ve seen, though doing work in the construction sector about the diverse forms of paints that individuals use in their bogs. Discover additional about employing toilet transforming contractors. If you enjoyed this online video, we would value optimistic remarks and feed-back for all of our video clips.

resource

1. Agree that the pull and replace method is a good plan for anyone with less experience in remodeling a bathroom. Nice job on the video!

2. What if you current bathroom layout was poorly thought out. Are you still against moving things?

3. You gave really good points on bathroom remodeling. We'll keep this in mind.

4. I agree with 4 of your 5 tips. But why is licensing so crucial? Why not simply reputation? Licensing is scarcely more than a govt grant of privilege. I'd just as soon hire a ne'er-do-well who'd demonstrated savvy, reliability, and excellent craftsmanship. Licensing is no more a guarantee than is word-of-mouth. It's a vastly overrated false sense of security and, at its root, a govt cartel device.

5. Thanks for sharing tips on bathroom renovation. Amazed to see and thinking how easily these can be implemented by a layman. Impressive work

6. Great tips for all bathroom remodelers. Make it a DIY project.

7. Number five- don't stay behind them. Let people work.
    Number six- dont worry about a celing. I don't supporting Greg. It's up to you. It's depends on yours life style. More steam or less… semi gloss or higloss paint it was back in 2000, but ain't now. We are had changed. We have better ventilation, we have better lighting fixtures and better paint.

I live in NY. And I doing home remodeling and renovations for living.
    Visit me at hometechforyou dotcom

8. In here mine tips.
    Number One is- Make sure you have done yours part of home work. Meaning, you are ready to say what you want. Yours vision, a style, a color, a functionality (becaus of electrical wiring)..
    Number two- the yours budget. Is that 3 or 23 K.
    Number three- what part of work going to be splited beetvin trades. It's also important. May be you are plumber, a carpenter or painter.
    Number four- get a paper work. An astimation, a contract on a paper. Track the work flow.

9. You're welcome and thanks for watching.

10. Thanks for the info..very helpful!

11. Thanks for your positive comment and I will see what I can do about producing another video on bathroom remodeling budgets. This does seem to be a big problem and I'm glad you brought it up.

12. Thanks a ton for this helpful video. I guess it is going to be beneficial for those who are looking for creative tips on bathroom remodeling. I genuinely appreciate the way you have explained issues like plumbing change, bathroom designs, water based paints etc. What you have said on bathtub, sinks and toilet is truly commendable. However I personally feel a little discussion on budget would have been more useful.

13. It's always nice to hear positive responses, even though the videos I consider to be the most important, aren't always watched. Anyway, I'm glad to share my knowledge with everyone.

14. They could be expensive, but it's about the cheapest way I can possibly imagine to cover the bathtub or shower surround area. However, I'm not entirely convinced these things are worth the money you pay for them, because they don't seem to last as long as tile. It's one of those things where you save a little money today, but end up spending double in the future.

15. The most frustrating thing about remodeling a bathroom is the cost of the shower/tub surround. They are all surprisingly expensive.

16. I'm amazed at how many people never even think about creating a plan or even taking pictures of the entire demolition process and simply remove everything. Then they start scratching their heads wondering how in the heck all of this is going to go back together.

17. I watched and your correct a plan is somewhat important in avoiding problems. At least measure and get an idea of how it comes apart and goes back together. And I think, cause I did a bathroom in my house, is that if someone is thinking of doing a remodel themself, you got to have the tools for the job. I helped a friend remodel a house and used screws to fasten studs. I later got a nail gun for myself, and if we would have had the NG, the work would have gone much quicker.

18. @chadsmullinary Tip number two?

19. @plumbbob46 Interesting, I hope you made a few videos, to show how it works. Send me a link to the video and I will approve it, if you made one. Anyway thanks for the information.

20. @KitchenRemodelingMD You're right on there.

21. @elcangrejitoloco You are Welcome.

22. Thank You 🙂 Great Tips.