Kitchen Cabinet

HOW I Reworked MY Kitchen area Below $100! | Outdated Oak to Bright White

THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE! —

—————————————————————————————
Hello fellas! Welcome back again to my channel! My kitchen area cupboard reveal is eventually in this article!!! In this movie I demonstrate you Every little thing I did (which include what I made use of..for beneath $100!!) to completely renovate my kitchen cupboards from out-of-date, orangey oak to a gorgeous vivid, creamy white! I just take you by step-by-action, share some ideas I uncovered along the way, & finally share with you the forthcoming updates I have planned for this place! Hope you men enjoy this one xx Becca

LASH SERUM I USE:
MY FAV BRONZER:

Cupboard Package:
PAINTBRUSHES:

Components:
Drawer pulls –
Knobs:

View THE SKINNY Collection In this article:

Examine out some of my other movies!
WHAT I Eat IN A Day |
Healthier OATMEAL BARS |
Meal System & GROCERY Shop WITH ME!

Balanced LUNCH Tips |
Q&A WITH MY FIANCE |

Let us be good friends!!
S U B S C R I B E:
I N S T A G R A M:
S N A P C H A T : @beccambristow
T W I T T E R:
F A C E B O O K:

Lights I USE:

Some one-way links could be affiliate one-way links.
Many thanks so considerably for watching my movies & supporting my channel! xx

1. Update on how the paint is holding up?

2. You talk too much. Show us. Don't talk us to death.

3. I needed this. My kitchen layout is the exact same, but I have golden oak cabinets. They are yucky!

4. It probably would have been easier to just sand things down instead of scrubbing. I painted my kitchen cabinets and I didn't sand them down, but I wish I would have. I think it would have made the process easier and quicker. But I am about to redo the cabinets in my bathroom and I will be sanding them down so I can compare the difference. But I didn't use this kit. I just cleaned them really well. Did a few coats of primer and then a few coats of paint until they looked finished.

5. Good explanation!!!

6. You didn’t have to sand??

7. ARE YOU SERIOUS????? THIS IS A VIDEO OF LOOK AT ME, THEN LOOK AT ME AND MY DOG. TITLE TOTALLY DECEIVING!!!!

8. Ridiculous. Flat….where are the pictures

9. I'm obsessed with your couch!!!! Tell me about it!

10. You were so organized, great job! Looks great. It probably took longer cause of taking them off hinges, which is good theral job. Love that color i pianted some rooms in white linen

11. How did the finish come out? No strokes on the doors or the frames? I ask cause I'm looking to do the same

12. a roller works great and much faster after you brush in the center

13. Oh no you talk to much 🤨

14. A preatty kitchen! I love it! A question. Do you recomend to have a dishwasher at home? I have been thinking on buying one, but somebody told me that it doesn't work Well, that you have to prewash the dishes in the kitchen sink before put them in to the dishwasher, that the only that you can wash there are dishes, glasses, spoons, knifes… Well only little things! Is that true? Well, that make me feel insecure and with a lot of doubts about buy it! Another thing that I don't know, Does the dishwasher use cold and hot water or use only hot? If is the last! I'll think that is expensive to have one at home! Is the reason what I need your help! Please tell me if it is a good idea to pay for it! I don't want to regret in the futuro if it isn't! I'll appreciate a lot your help! My best regards!! 🙂

15. Did you talk to much ,didn't saw anything.

16. That was a lot of work, you did a really good job!

17. Can you tell where you patched the old holes once it's finished?

18. This looks like my house, same tile and counter and oak cabinets.

19. I want to see how you accomplished the transformation. You seem more interested in talking about what did, instead of showing what you did. Not very informational.

20. Hi! Love the transformation, how has this held up since painting them?

21. How are your cabinets after 1 year? I’ve heard after a year they start peeling. So I was just wondering. I wanna do my cabinets but still not sure if I should go with this kit. Thanks!!

22. Nope! I don’t want to hear you talk so much in a review without real content. You need video footage of the project, not twelve minutes of look-at-me. You told me almost nothing about the product and barely showed the transformation. This is a poorly titled and executed video. You probably did a good job but I am not sure if the product is any good from this video.

23. It turned it out beautiful!

24. Did you just use a 100 sq.ft kit for your kitchen? Or did you need bigger.

25. impressed and subscribing your channel …love from India