Basement Renovation

Basement Gut and Re-Build for less than $4000 – S02E06 – Reality Renovision

#diycrew #hrvdiy #renovision
Do you have a Diy helpful guy special basement renovation that desires to be replaced. Be part of us as we explore all the details about how to renovate your basement and see what this house owner did to rework this old 80’s basement into a functional living room and business office house..

Episode: 6 – Time 2 Grasp Episode #17

Visit our Amazon Keep to find tools and products that Jeff Employs

Our Web-site:

Instagram

Video Modifying Products and services by:
Moskal Multimedia

Audio:

Opening Topic:

Anthony Jarrett

All Songs utilized on this channel is Royalty Cost-free.
Other Music:

Tune 01:

Hidden Blues by Pitx (c) copyright 2010 Certified underneath a Resourceful Commons Attribution (3.) license. Ft: rocavaco

Music 02:

A further Way by Psykick (c) copyright 2016 Accredited beneath a Innovative Commons Attribution (3.) license.

Tune 03:

Arc de Triomphe by Stefan Kartenberg (c) copyright 2017 Licensed underneath a Inventive Commons Attribution (3.) license. Ft: Kara Square (mindmapthat)

Tune 04:

Two Adult males Blues 2 by Stefan Kartenberg (c) copyright 2016 Certified underneath a Artistic Commons Attribution (3.) license. Ft: Admiral Bob

Music 05:

MILLENNIALS by Analog By Mother nature (c) copyright 2018 Licensed beneath a Imaginative Commons Attribution (3.) license.

Song 06:

Midnight Concept (cdk blend) by Analog By Character (c) copyright 2008 Certified less than a Artistic Commons Attribution (3.) license.

Tune 07:

cdk – Sunday by Analog By Mother nature (c) copyright 2016 Certified beneath a Resourceful Commons Attribution (3.) license.

Music 08:

28 Aussens@iten by Stefan Kartenberg (c) copyright 2017 Certified below a Imaginative Commons Attribution (3.) license. Ft: Aussens@iter (tobias_weber), Gerd Kohlmeier

Disclaimer:
Films manufactured by Residence Renovision are delivered for informational functions only. All product offered in just this web site is for informational, educational, & amusement functions only. Some of these initiatives, resources, and procedures may not be ideal for all ages or skill concentrations. The Diy guidelines employed listed here are utilized to only breakdown projects to their most basic steps. Be sure to use a apparent brain and use all safety precautions although adhering to the tutorials presented by this web site. Home Renovision does not make any promises of the basic safety of the tasks, strategies, or assets listed on this web page and will not just take responsibility of what you do with the info offered by this site. Viewers must be mindful by doing projects on their residences they are accomplishing it at their own threat and House Renovision are unable to be held liable if they cause any hurt to their properties. With various codes close to the environment and continually changing specifications, restrictions and policies, it is the sole responsibility of the viewer to educate themselves on their community necessities ahead of undertaking any sort of challenge. That currently being explained Property Renovision can’t claim legal responsibility with all applicable legal guidelines, rules, codes and polices for a challenge. Be protected, have pleasurable renovating and Usually keep educated with your local building code.

supply

1. ******What colour is the paint???

2. Outstanding video. Thank you.

3. 15 minute area… I was sure that was a shower lol. would be a lot cooler if it was.

4. This guy is so Canadian! I can tell based purely on his enthusiasm.. what a beauty!

5. What's the name/color of that Home Depot LifeProof vinyl?

6. Hey there, You “limit comments” on your Instagram so I Cannot ask a Question I need to ask, so I’m going to try asking it here… I have searched & searched & there is no lighting that comes up in my area of the world anyway (Ontario, Canada) for “Slimline LED’s”. What I am looking for is an easy to install for RENTER, LED Lighting for our ceilings—BUT, I cannot renovate or open ceilings…? So that limits my possibilities. However, the way these are described I thought maybe they’re some sort of new product where cutting into ceiling isn’t necessary????? I’m sure there’s nothing like that for specifically pot lights but, thought I’d ask.

Anyway, keep all else fails, I have found these new “LED Strip” lighting pieces of sorts & think I will end up having to go with some form of these instead…?

Anyone’s tips are welcome. As a renter with horrifying ceiling lights, I NEED help finding something new for basemen apartment lighting. We have 3 existing spaces with lighting fixtures already they’re just awful looking & all totally different colours & even styles. 🤢🤢🥴 I need something new preferably flush & simple, with warm yellowish tint lighting (I hate white)…THANK YOU for your time happy to have found your channel!!!

7. I hope you added a railing where the steps turn — that's a major code violation

8. That basement is more luxurious than my whole house.

9. This was extremely informative. As a professional in a separate industry (software engineer) I can still fully appreciate the attention to detail and the thoroughness, as well as explanations that you're providing. DIY projects have been a hobby for me that I'm thoroughly enjoying but I want to do it right. I can tell i've come to the right place with your youtube channel. Thank you so much for your content!

10. Who needs to build a bulk head when you can just screw the drywall right to the ductwork!? (no I didn't do that but the people who owned my house before me did!)

11. Someone please tell me what is that color and color code please. Love it 👍🏻👍🏻😎

12. 1000 times better

13. Where is the sump pumps ?

14. its a nice clean job that will do me fine

15. Does max make your intros? And does he charge for website work?

16. NEW INTRO IS MONNNNEEYYYYYYY

17. Is using a bathroom exhaust fan a good option for basement air flow? I have always thought that but all of the "pros" I speak to want to install a whole house unit which I am not spending money on. My basement is not that large.

18. I love this channel man. Your videos have helped me alot.

19. Where's the guard rail for the stairs?

20. Cold air return on the ceiling? Not a brilliant idea. Floor will get cold air will stratify.

21. looks very nice,,well if u spend that much money, but what happen to the egress window.in case of emergency?

22. I love your work. I am building my unfinished basement now and deciding what type of flooring to use. I know not to use carpet but what will you suggest is the best type of flooring to use on the concrete floor, please? My second question is what will be your suggestion for the basement stairs? Thanks in advance.

23. Kind of a pointless video IMO, it would have been much better to actually show the renovation.

24. I have an unfinished basement. I am terrified of the skinny wooden steps. What can I do to build new stairs without trapping myself in the basement like a Stephen King novel?

25. It would not take 5 months for a contractor to finish that small basement. 4-5 weeks tops.

26. holy crap 3000 USD, I spend more than that on ammo every year

27. #500 CAN YOU DO MY BASEMENT IN NJ??

28. Always enjoy watching your video! Thanks for the analysis and feedback ♥️♥️ I'm Preparing to DIY my own room one day, in a couple years from now. Good learning experience , hope to see more! I do have one question tho, my bedroom dry wall seems to be thin, I can hear sound coming from the other side of the bedroom. My sister and I can talk and hear each other. I can even hear rain drops too. I'm Not sure if the previous owner built the wall or comes when it first got built 45 years ago. Does it need installation in between the bedroom wall? I have seen some video, just nail the dry wall there without any installation. I'm so eager to just take down that wall myself. I am a light sleeper and I need good sleep. My room is on the corner of the house. Very cold room compare to other room in the house. It's floor heating. Had a guy came and flush maintain the heater and it's no use. My room is still very cold. Hope to get respond from you, thank you again ♥️🥰! -from Vancouver Canada

29. Peepin' that Rammstein T-Shirt on the guy during the timelapse.

30. I need to find myself a hubby to help me do this kind of stuff 😂

31. Imagine watching this as the previous homeowner lol, you’d be ultimately shamed XD. Awesome video and channel! Just subbed!

32. How my hisue is gonna be

33. Super fake video! Regular people did NOT do all that work with youtube videos

34. Come do mine for that

35. Hey Jeff,
    I’ve been following for a while now and you have been my consultant for a bit now, although I’m a contractor myself by trade, it’s good to be able to get opinions, ideas and knowledge from another source.
    My question is;
    You started out as Ottawa design and build?
    Then into Reality Renovision? And now DIY network? Or DIY Renovision?
    I’m a lil confused as to the name of the name , is it , Home Renovision DIY?
    Pls. Give us a lil History on length of time you’ve been around on channel, and names of network/ names along the way. I think it’d be good content to allow us to see the progression of the show since you started. It’s obviously a success and I wish you well as you continue.
    Regards,
    Anthony ( Tony )
    AKA,
    Gasbarro Construction LLC

36. best investment in my basement was a dehumidifier. here is the one i have best amazon purchase yet @t

37. Can you imagine inviting this guy to a party, get a few beers in him, and he starts pointing out your house's flaws in front of all your guests?

38. I stated at those walls for a whole and realized it was wall paper.

39. May have looked like crap before. But it to plain. No character.

40. can you install those floors on a concrete basement floor with a French Drain installed around the walls?

41. Great video it’s very helpful!
    Hi
    Do you have videos on finishing a new build house basement (wall covered with insulation but without structure and esthétique cracks on the floor) ?
    Thanks

42. I didn't see an egress windows anywhere.

43. you speak way too much less talk and history lessons and more work , shorter videos – more views – Thanks