Waterproofing

Do-it-yourself Basement Waterproofing 2

My Do it yourself undertaking to watertight my block wall foundation basement from the outside the house. Video 2.

1. How is it holding up? Currently doing this with a friend of mine. The other areas i have leaks i have a bunch of equipment and it will be very hard to excavate that area so might do an interior drain on that side

2. You did it the right way, from the outside. And though it took a great deal of pain and exhaustion, you added years, decades to the life of your house. Trust me, if you had hired it out, you'd be regretting it today.

3. Good job man

4. Great job on waterproofing your house!
    Check out my article titled "10 Things you should not do when Waterproofing your Basement"  http://ow.ly/PxDZN
    Would love to hear your feedback, feel free to share!

Have a great weekend!

5. HorizonRover, sorry, it was you comment I somehow removed.. Was trying to reply to it from my phone..

6. Sorry, accidentally deleted a comment! Yes, so far I have had no leaks from this repair. We have had some big rain here as well. Water was flowing hard out of the drain. Problem I have now is leaking from the front of my house (where I did not do this). Seems some chipmunks have moved in and caused some issues with my drain there. Looks like I'm going to have to do this again… Argh!!!

7. Wow. So you dug the trench with a shovel? Once again, wow.

8. Got everything from whitecap supply except the gravel and the hydraulic concrete. Concrete came from lowes. Gravel from a local delivery.

9. hey thanks for posting this video.  I need to do a project like this and your video has been a great help.  Where did you find the supplies?