Bathroom Remodeling

Tub Shower Combo Reworking (Swift Recommendations)

How need to you strategy tub shower combo remodeling? We have several speedy recommendations.

1. My tub faucet and water supply is located on the tub how do I add a shower please advise

2. too much talking footage… barely any footage of the actual work

3. So pretty

4. Great video!!
    Very helpful!!
    I have a question for you if you can help.
    I gutted my 1960’s bathroom. Removing an inch and 1/2 of tile and mortar bed from the floor.
    I plan to use self leveler as I am on a slab just to raise it to the height of the rest of the floor as much as possible.
    My question is should I run the leveler under my bathtub?
    Thanks

5. All the waterproof board video references were missing if you want to update.. Actually all the pointed to links seem to be missing!. -Lee

6. Yesterday I started my big bathroom removed. I removed everything to the studs, so this video was perfect timing. I have been watching all your videos' Thank you so much for this. I will definitely be posting my work on your facebook page. This is my first remodel

7. Thanks for the video , Great!!!

8. Can't believe I've been watching your videos for some time and never heard you say you're in Pittsburgh… So am I! Small world… Thanks for the great videos… I'm a diy homeowner and use your videos for reference all the time!

9. good vid

10. I have an old cast iron shower pan I want to replace with a Kerri pan. I'm trying to figure out how to remove it from the floor. Its small 32X32 with a fiberglass surround.

11. ok

12. helpful and informative as always

13. Your video's are super helpful. Thank You. I have a couple questions I an doing a complete bathroom with tile floors , 5' ft up the walls in the main walls and around complete tub & shower combo The floor is 12" squares but the walls are " Subway Mosaic Travertine wall tile. Would you do the floor first and how would you go about doing the walls and tub surround.. I know its a lot to ask but your advise is really appreciated. I am in Pgh also

14. Excellent video and perfect timing! I'll be remodelling my bathroom soon and this really breaks down the process perfectly! Thank you and keep up the good work!