Kitchen Cabinet

How I Reworked this Home for $643 by Transforming the Kitchen area

Here’s phase by phase how I remodeled this kitchen for $643 by portray the cabinets & fixing damage & grates. Backlinks to merchandise under. Understand the psychology and mastery of a professional & use code: *Feb202020* for **28% OFF** any classes: Including Investing, Sales, Administration, Finance, & Vegas Meetup 2-20-2020.
📬Public Discord below: 📬

✅✅Programs✅✅
🏡Investing System w/ 📅Livestreams📅:
🤵Agent System w/ 📅Livestreams📅:
💰Intro to Finance:
🧰DIY Residence Administration:
☎️Mentoring Connect with:

Upcoming Stops (E-mail me for a Plus-A single or Bundle Coupon.)
🎟Vegas 2-20-2020:

✅✅*Critical* Links✅✅
🧬Life Insurance policies I Use:
📈Free Stock with Robinhood: metkevin.com/2OdbQXR
🎁NEW Textbooks for Entrepreneurs:
⚙️Gear I Enjoy:
🐦Kevin on Twitter:
🔑Kevin’s Beloved Password Supervisor:
🎵Channel Tunes:
🏦Wealthfront Savings ($5k Managed Free of charge):

⚠️Best way to arrive at is through our private livestreams in the investing & product sales study course. In any other case, DM Kevin: @MeetKevin:

🚗All Kevin’s activities & programs:
Training course inquiries? E mail Kevin@MeetKevin.com

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

❎I am not a CPA, attorney, insurance, or money advisor and the data in these films shall not be construed as tax, lawful, coverage, design, engineering, wellness and basic safety, electrical or economic tips. IF stocks or companies are mentioned, Kevin May well have an ownership curiosity in them — DO NOT make buying or selling choices based on Kevin’s video clips. If you require this sort of tips, be sure to contact a qualified CPA, attorney, insurance agent, contractor/electrician/engineer/and so forth. or monetary advisor. Linked items may make a financial profit for Meet up with Kevin®. Any use of other media is by fair-use only. The Paffrath Business is a accredited true estate brokerage executing business enterprise as Satisfy Kevin® in California below DRE #02032575.

This is not an ad of house for sale and shall not be construed as anything other than an feeling for entertainment applications only.

Trademarked Slogans (no use without created permission):
⛔️Meet Kevin ®
⛔️No-Tension Agent ®
⛔️Providing More ®

General thoughts? Please Instagram DM @MeetKevin.
If you have Training course-order queries, e mail Kevin@MeetKevin.com

#Diy #RealEstate #Investing

1. I get what he's going for but the grey paint over looks like shit, even for a rental. It looks like a girl with acne and too much caked on makeup.

2. $1=$2

3. I would of thought you were 34 years old at least

4. I actually like the before kitchen much better…

5. Kev…we're ten minutes into the video and we still haven't heard how you remodeled the kitchen for less than $700…also, please stop with the dramatic grunt between words that you use for emphasis…you sound like a shyster when you do that…other than that, I like you.

6. The kitchen definitely looks much better. However I’m thrown off by the stainless steel refrigerator. Why not a white refrigerator to match everything else in the kitchen?

7. I have rother bad taste. Perhaps I'll overcome it one day. Never give up! I'm 68!

8. KEVIN! I love your content man keep it coming! Huge question for you and any comments section peeps.. big dispute between the wife and I. So we have original wooden trim throughout our whole house meaning window trim, entryway between rooms, baseboard, and we have beautiful oak colored hardwoods. However, our kitchen cabinets are original builders grade oak too. Saw your video with the $600 kitchen remodel and holy cow would I love to do that with ours! But the wife brings up a good point… wont a grey or white cabinet remodel make the kitchen look weird since we aren't matching with modern white trim around the house (and what you see in most homes)? Input whether the white or grey would improve the kitchen or just make it look weird would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!! P.S. posted this comment on another video should've just did this one from the start.

9. If you don't want to deal with ammonia on the stove grates, but the grates in your oven and turn on self-cleaning. works great but can generate smoke and fumes depending on how much junk is caked on them.

10. can you tell me the flooring you used ? I LOVE IT !!!

11. I know that Gray and Black are the current styles but you'd better get your renters some xanax if they are going to be living there! Such a depressing ugly color!

12. Why do we have to put the ammonia bag in the freezer?

13. I’m a house flipper and serial DIYer. Zinsser Gardz is great for smoothing messed up drywall (especially after wallpaper removal). It saved me a lot of money on new drywall or skim coating. Also, Lowe’s will price match. I just purchased a $2379 refrigerator by showing up in-store with internet print-outs showing that I could get the identical item from an online retailer for $1895. Be sure to read their price matching policy on the website before you go so you are armed with facts in case the employees try to tell you otherwise.

14. You did a great paint job, and the information was very helpful! I think that grey was too dark of a shade, I'd like to see it a few shades lighter.

15. Good Stuff
    Genius!

16. I like the tile and I prefer tile to Granite which it we have a lot of here in Maine or quartz. In the UK you can't purchase ammonia!

17. I hate that color. It's to Industrial for me especially with the black handles. I am more of a Victorian country sort of girl.

18. I like natural wood looking cabinets like the one in this house with Spar Varnish over them. Nobody uses it anymore but Spar Varnish is one of the very best things you can use in a kitchen or on Floors. I hate polyurethane.

19. I hate those countertops they remind me of a depressed bathroom

20. Great video. I would recommend another self leveling paint, but your cabinets turned out great.

21. I watch flipping shows and see them change out a whole perfectly fine kitchen for 15K when a little paint and new knobs would do fine especially for a rental. We left our 30 year house ( a 2/1 bungalow ) and the boxes were good but Nope the kid flippers put in a new kitchen with crap cabinets. Those were solid boxes and only the under sink area was mushy and some new plywood would have fixed that. OMg! In my town there's a guy going around and taking mid century's and turning them into cookie cutters. He should be prosecuted for decorating crime. LOL If I was flipping a mid century I'd enhance the mid cent and Lucy and Desi it up!

22. K

23. Why didn’t you take off the doors from the cabinets and work on them outside? You spent both money and time taping the inside of the cabinets.

24. Are you changing your voice?

25. the way you speak is very annoying

26. Not an easy job…at all. I am curious total hours spent to do this inclusive of time at home depot, calling porcelain guy, prep masking, paint, touch up and cleaning. I'd say this would take the week to do it right…guess you have to ask yourself how much a week of your time is worth vs paying someone because I WOULDN'T do this and I like DYI work. On my channel you see I simply pay contractors and keep my focus on new deals that's where the money is.

27. No shit

28. YOUR A DOPE!!
    STOP PAINTING CABINETS IT DOES NOT LAST…

29. you have to buy more material here…tape,plastic,paper,tent the whole area,provide exhaust fan,labor.2 man 5 days…add 2500 minimum,plus your time

30. Using a foam roller instead of the sprayer is also a good option for the DIYer, use a brush on the recessed areas then foam roll the flat areas, the results with this paint are usually very good.

31. Zinsser is the best. cover up cat pee smell on walls also.

32. Cabinets looked 👍. I would be curious how they will look in a year or two. We decided to sand our cabinets and watch our painting video and see what you think. Kevin, you should let us know how they look 15 mos later. Thanks for sharing your experience with us

33. Too much talking..