Basement Renovation

Basement Renovation Ideas!

If you are intrigued in the mattress or bedding from purple click right here ! What do you guys assume of the basement and of our plans?! We have worked so hard to get this area prepared and weโ€™re so enthusiastic to start on the renovation and complete it!!! Do you like our programs?

resource

1. When the house will be done well the basement, it sounds and will look amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2. Another good idea for the basement would be a couple lovesacks — its a brand of "bean bag" like chair but they are so comfy, big and are just super fun to cuddle up in and watch a movie!

3. I love your guys idea for the basement renovations

4. I bought a barn door slider from E-bay for $200, then I found an old door at a salvage yard to fit the space. I spent a total of $275 and the price of a roast dinner to say thanks to Dad for installing it for me ๐Ÿ™‚ It is doable, you just have to be Savvy about it.

5. The value of your house is going to go up as well! Well done guys, you should be so proud of yourselves. My boyfriend and I are 23 & 24 and we just bought our first home and eventually we'd like to do small renovations and just being in the housing market is such a big deal! Congrats! Looks like it will be amazing xx

6. So do you have a ranch house?

7. if you still want a barn door for the theatre room, maybe get two instead of one, that slides both ways. much cheaper and still looks great!

8. My only tip I can think of from just renovating our house is white subway tile. Itโ€™s one of those features that is very Pinterest trendy but itโ€™s super cheap! Itโ€™s also easy to clean and maintain. Iโ€™m so happy we went with that. We used a grout called cobblestone with it as apposed to white and it looks so fresh but doesnโ€™t show the dirt. Iโ€™d highly suggest that for the bathroom in the basement! The white will definitely help brighten it up as well ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Heard a baby girl name recently and loved it "Journey" thought I would share. I'm sure you have your little sweethearts name picked already.
    Not sure what rooms below babies room and yours keep in mine the sound and do a little sound proofing if can or the need be. ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Very exciting change!! Very nice of you guys too to invest in having a welcoming place for your guests to stay. Bless you and your family. Thanks for sharing and being such an inspiration!

11. "good, keep up"…hahaah

12. Too bad, I really liked this color on your walls (so "homey"). Everybody wants their house super white now.

13. A queen?! Sheesh! I didn't have a queen until I got married. We are going to do a full for our oldest.

14. You do it quite welll donโ€™t think you have order in a wrong wayโ€ฆ Cooper will love itโ€ฆ

15. Where is Jacksonโ€™s gym stuff going?

16. You need more thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

17. When are u and Jackson going to say your favorite Baby Names and tell us all what you will be naming her?
    I think her name will be "Claire or Clara"

18. Your eye lashes are so so pretty!

19. Sounds exciting can't wait to see the end result ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ hope it's done in time October ๐Ÿคž

20. Carlie it will take longer than you think so start soon. We just built a house and finished our basement..those rooms will be super tiny from what you showed us..get with an architect soon to actually see what you can do. A queen size bed works best in a room that is at minimum 12 by 12. Believe me we had to refigure our plans twice before the contractor got started. Our upstairs is 1800 sq ft and we did a large rec room, bathroom and two bedrooms and a small unfinished area. Good Luck

21. Is the purple mattress hot like a memory foam mattress ?

22. Love ya! So many fun exciting things. I love projects!! Can't wait to see the progress – you always have great style

23. Did you pick out baby girls theme yet??? Iโ€™m due August & weโ€™re doing bohemian ๐Ÿ™‚

24. no more flooding in your basement, right, i remember when that happened. Thats a huge project and especially with you being pregnant, you need to rest and relax as much as you can, 2 little on the way, going to be fun to watch, enjoy life and live each moment knowing it's all going to be okay

25. Are you keeping the exercise equipment? I didnโ€™t hear where you would put it. I canโ€™t wait to see how it all turns out! ๐Ÿ›‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›