Kitchen Cabinet

Don&#39t Buy Kitchen Cupboards Without Viewing This Very first!

Leah provides a full overview of all the things you Require to know prior to selecting new kitchen cabinets!

Many thanks to Cupboards.com for providing the kitchen area cupboards for the See Jane Drill Kitchen area Remodeling Collection.
Go to Cabinets.com:

Leah’s Encouraged Equipment for Newbie Do it yourself-ers:

Ability Applications:
DeWalt 20V Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact Drill Driver: (currently on sale!)
Skil Round Observed with Laser Beam Guide:
Dremel Multi-Max Oscillating Device Package: (at present on sale!)
Black and Decker Good Decide on Jig Noticed:
Black and Decker Random Orbit Sander:

Hand Tools:
Stanley 20-piece basic screwdriver established:
Irwin Applications Universal Hand Observed:
Erstwing 16-oz Claw Hammer:
Lufkin Quick-Read Tape Measure:
Stanley Benefit Chisels (for day to day use):
Stud-Pop Magnetic StudFinder:
Ceremony in the Rain Weatherproof Notebooks:

Support this channel by shopping on Amazon via our connection:

Notice: If you invest in items through our Amazon inbound links, See Jane Drill will obtain a little fee.

If you like the do the job that we do, take into consideration supporting See Jane Drill on Patreon:

Speak to Data:

Email Us: Leah@seejanedrill.com
Twitter:
Web page:
Channel:
Fb:
Instagram: see jane drill

Disclaimer:
Thanks to factors over and above the command of See Jane Drill, we cannot assure in opposition to inappropriate use or unauthorized modifications of this information. See Jane Drill assumes no legal responsibility for house harm or injury incurred as a final result of any of the info contained in this movie. Use this information at your individual risk. See Jane Drill endorses safe and sound methods when doing the job with tools seen or implied in this video clip. Thanks to aspects past the command of See Jane Drill, no data contained in this video clip shall produce any expressed or implied warranty or assurance of any individual consequence. Any injuries, destruction, or reduction that might final result from improper use of these tools, devices, or from the info contained in this video clip is the sole obligation of the person and not See Jane Drill.

#seejanedrill

supply

1. Awesome video. Very informative. Truly enjoyed watching the video because the information was provided in a systematic and easy to understand way. Thank you.

2. Thank You So Much! I'm facing a partial kitchen remodel and this is so very helpful. I've written all of your key points down and they will me front and center when making my selections!

3. You are so awesome. I learned so much

4. First time here. Leah you are the BOM! !!!!! We are about to do this project too so this was incredibly helpful.

5. For architecture/ interior design
    Contact 923343053157

6. Great video and thanks. I've been considering going with IKEA cabinets even though they are MDF because they come so highly recommended and are being used in nicer homes these days. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are about them. We've done two house builds And this will be the third. First house we did custom cabinets and they were super expensive. This house that we're in now we have RTA with plywood boxes. I've seen a lot of reviews from people on IKEAs and I love their functionality and ease of installation. It seems to me that any kitchen cabinet that would get wet would have a problem swelling, even plywood. I would be curious about your thoughts there.

7. Woot! I just found you. OMG. I'm thrilled to meet a woman who can help other DIY women like me.

8. what is your opinion on brands of kitchen cabinets? we are looking to purchase new cabinets

9. Thanks so much Leah we are about to remodel our kitchen and I’m quite clueless on materials
    Very informative video my question is which cabinet finishes require less maintenance
    I know I want expresso also because with small kids although I love white I know the maintenance would be too much I would really appreciate if you can tell me a little bit about finishes which is minimal maintance like wiping would be ok and paint won’t come off won’t attract grease

10. Good info Leah, thank you.

11. Anyone know how to get these hacker videos to stop showing up on my phone

12. Not sure I agree with you on the material descriptions. There is bad plywood as well as engineered materials. Some parti cal board will hold up better in water than plywood. Agree on the fasteners – always have to use the right type of screw and be a little more mindful with Particle board.
    The second most and to some THE MOST important part of the cabinet is the finish. Could have said something about that…maybe cabinets.com’s finish isn’t that great to mention it as a cabinet feature when picking out cabinets. I’m guessing the cabinets were given to you for doing the video?
    If one was really doing a non bias video – details on attaching the frame to the box (staples, nails, picket screws),material used for hanging rails, the type of interior-(wood print paper being the worst), etc
    All these things would go to educate the consumer about low, middle, or high end cabinets.
    Probably wouldn’t have for the cabinets.com narrative though.
    I do agree you are good at explaining stuff and have the subscribers to prove it. Maybe you were just keeping it simple but I hate feeling like you were making an infomercial. Just some loving constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.

13. Subscribed! Love your knowledge and personality!

14. "The lasagna of wood" I like that!!

15. Thank you Leah, thanks to myself for subscribing, and thank you YouTube for adding this to my recommendation section! 🙂

16. Just wanted to say I really really enjoy your videos. Excellent information! Great personality too! Are you teaching anywhere? I'd love love love to take some classes from you – well other than on youtube LOL

17. She went with espresso over white…….go figure. Lol. Just kidding. May as well throw a little race card in there to see where your viewers are on the subject.

18. Sorry to break this 2 you but the cabinet you showed is not full overlay. It appears to be a 1/2” overlay cabinet as it does not 1/8” gaps between the doors and drawer front that a full overlay unit has. And yes I’m a cabinet designer for 20 years so I’m not blowing smoke .

19. She is a very good instructor

20. Thanks for such detailed info!

21. Very informative

22. Her energy is mad positive

23. wow that was incredibly helpful! thank you

24. Been watching remodeling videos for a few months now and I must say I learned a thing or three on this vid.

25. How many of you have Espresso colored cabinets and love all of those finger prints?

26. I didn't know it,
    But luckily I have all these features.
    Thanks Auntie

27. Nest time I will see +500k subscriber I am 499k subscriber Keep it up

28. Wow you done silver jubilee in cabinet

29. Real nice video. Very informative.

30. I get very necessary information from this video. Thank you very much for this. for more idea : https://www.ogee.biz/

31. Thank you Leah nice

32. Also, too bad cabinets.com couldn't get the stiles and rails of the cabinet doors to be flush. You really notice it with the dark finish.

33. Too bad about the cheap ass plastic corners at the top of the base cabinet. T2M here should be a plywood, MDF, or particleboard rail, front and back. A full 3/4" top is best.

34. Pretty basic stuff.

35. Wow there are so many more option that their sponsor does't do. Euro-no face frame; Inset where the door/drawer fronts are on the same plane as the face frame to name a couple. Oh and the best drawers have the sides dovetailed into the drawer front.

36. excellent video,great info that really helped us out.

37. thanks for this