Bathroom Remodeling

7 Rustic Do it yourself Remodeling Projects To Renovate Your Property

#diycrew #hrvdiy #renovision
Enjoy the property you dwell in and make it replicate your individuality!
Here are some initiatives to support!

Take a look at our Amazon Retailer to locate tools and merchandise that Jeff Works by using

Our Site:

Instagram

Movie Editing Solutions by:
Moskal Multimedia
www.MoskalMultimedia.com

Royalty Free of charge Tunes by:
Music:

Licensed under the Innovative Commons License, Songs:

Certified under the Creative Commons License, Songs:
Artist O’Connor (DanoSongs.com)
Acquired LICENSE Bundle

resource

1. Man you are so skilled. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

2. Save money on new flooring for your home DIY projects at ReallyCheapFloors.com

3. why did you place the door handle on the right side????

4. 23:05 cant tell you how many times ive had customers complain about rustic/vintage details in products. Wed great it done and theyd complain oh is it always gonna look like that or have them rummage through all of the product and complain on how rustic it is. We basicly have vintage /rustic in the name. >.>

5. Regarding that epoxy finish – don't do it! It makes the wood look fake and your home like a pub. It's just a crime to plasticize such a gorgeous piece of wood! There is a product called Livos that provides a resilent finish like using lineseed or tung oil but in a formula that is super easy to use. The result is a gorgeous stain finish that is classic. I have a 109 inch walnut slab that I've been dragging around with me since 2005 for various purposes. In my current house, it's used a a "buffet" on floating cabinets. When I first finished it, I used walnut oil and rubbed it in with my hands – the result is a soft, satin and strong finish. To refresh the finish recently, I used a product called Livos – it's like a linseed and tung oil finish but in a formula that dries super fast and really easy to apply. And the finish looks like a fine French polish and you just use a damp cloth to dust. That epoxy finish reminds of cottages from the 50s surrounded by brown plaid furniture!

6. really cool guy and fun to work with

7. how thick should you make concrete countertops? I read somewhere that you should do 1.5in countertops to keep weight down.

8. Rent a real wet saw and build a 45 degree jig done deal.

9. My wife and I bought our first house last year and aren't quite ready to do our own renovations, but I find myself watching all of your videos, causing me to come up with lots of ideas for our home. You are going to make me a very busy man over the next few years or so.

10. Please tell me you put a screw in the opposite side of the 2×4 supporting the beam at Max's place. I only noticed the 2 toenails and one structural fastener.

11. FYI that exact born hardware was $59 at Walmart online

12. Jeff,
    I have converted my garage into a master suite and have added a pantry/laundry room and also a master bath. I have followed your advice and have used similar products that you have suggested. The outcome so far is awesome! My flooring in the bath and pantry is wood plank porcelain tile with 1/2 inch concrete board underneath with a total height of 3/4 of an inch. I am adding 3/4 hardwood in my hallway between the pantry and bedroom. My question is, what do I put on the subflooring in the bedroom to bring the level up to the hardwood height so I can put carpet in the bedroom? I hope I have explained that good enough. Thank you for your channel. It's like having you here with me to help

13. Just to add … Do I have to insulate and vapour barrier on an inside wall concrete wall which is part of our neighbours. We live in a town house. Thanks.

14. Hello Love your vids …. question:: Basement is framed, insulated, vapour barriered and dry walled to just below grade. Balance is unfinished poured concrete. How do I frame insulate, vapour barrier and dry wall from that point to the floor???

15. I hope you're still alive and well to date as I hardly see you with a mask at any project dealing with dust. Put a MASK on, you'll live longer to show us more of your work.

16. Love the look! WOW

17. This turned out beautiful! What is on the TV wall?

18. that bottom plate, at 15:17 minutes, is double the size, it was changed?

19. dope!

20. He just makes everything LOOK so easy. ……….. shows what YEARS of doing it RIGHT will lead you ! Thank you for this channel!!

21. Ok this may sound like a stupid question however, how do you know that you have enough cement on the board? Should you be able to see the backer board through the trowel lines? Or not ?

22. Cutting all that stone for the fireplace looks dreadful.

23. This design is only possible after the divorce, I like it.

24. A cyclonic dust collector attached to your shop vac will eliminate all the dust using a dust collector shroud over your cup wheel. Dust Deputy. $20 to $99 https://www.oneida-air.com/dust-deputy-deluxe-cyclone-separator-kit?_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=Cj0KCQjwg73kBRDVARIsAF-kEH8-WhShyYNT2T2FNFU1oLjOREnPIucBolKzwnUUnQqFiwCr5Lc0nKQaAtasEALw_wcB

25. I live a-line,and I’m a DIY

26. I like your work, I’m a woman that too learn

27. Beautiful job, but I would have put the handle on the left side of the door.

28. this is my 2nd ime watching this video because i cant get over him grinding and sanding them counter tops in the house, in place, we do the 3/4" cement board and edging out side, and pour the cement in, and leave it to dry then grind and sand it all out side, then a few gals to carry it in and set them in place, and fasten it to the cabinets, and seal them, the dust in the house know mater how good you seal off the room go though the whole house thou return air ducks, any tiny crack like a power vac, even with big fans sucking out the dust, it still finds its way, and not just a little, and even after whole house clean it settles again from some were and like it was never cleaned, and repeats over and over.. to much work. do them out side, and be sure to buy a shop vac and the cloth dry wall filter bag, as this dust and dry wall dust will blow our the vac exhaust, like a jet taking off, using this dry wall cloth bag your vac hose hooks up at the bottom side of the vac canister. it has a 2" cap and a garden hose hook up all in the one pllug of the shop vac, make sure the one you buy has this plug for and dry way or concrete sanding dust, the standard filter dont do the job, you think your doing a great job cleaning up, until you look back and see the huge cem trail of dust coming out the vac exhaust. the bees wax is put on after the sealer? never used that

29. whats the best way to build a frame for a built in oven at waste hight??? i know how to build just want some imput

30. i dont like them cheap shelf brackets, they ok for a shop, but not in a home, they cheapen up the look, i put bigger wood in the wall and big dowels or the fancy shelf brackets.. dowels are best,, and re-saw old barn timbers, i get huge bucks a board foot for that stuff. that thick plank he is using would bring me in $500cnd

31. what model drill is that?

32. Thanks for the vids. I have watched for hours. Learning lots. Very appreciative.