Kitchen Cabinet

How To Paint Laminate Cabinets – Ace Hardware

Have a laminate cupboard doorways you want to update? View as Lou Manfredini, Ace’s Dwelling Professional, display you how your can paint laminate cupboards for an inexpensive makeover. We’re utilizing Beyond Paint® All-In-One particular item for this job.

Past PAINT™ your cabinets, furnishings and equipment and virtually any floor with this all-in-one particular bonder / primer / finisher that cures to a resilient, washable area in just one or two coats. Application is foolproof and the consequence is a beautiful, qualified complete that will transform your house. Gallon Addresses 400 sq. ft. The colour we are using is Comfortable Gray.

Always comply with the manufacturer’s directions in advance of working with this or any products.

Be absolutely sure to observe us on our social channels:
Fb –
Instagram –
Twitter –
#mylocalAce
Store on the internet at www.acehardware.com

Shop Outside of Paint:
Obtain Easy Inexperienced Cleaner:
Shop Portray Provides:

1. What I have the dreaded plastic laminate cabinets? Will this work?

2. Hi! Amazing video! Just wondering if this works for plastic cabinets too! Thank you!

3. Does the paint itself leave texture? If I used it with a regular roller, would I get a smooth finish? I want to paint my laminate cabinets, but I'm looking for a product that's all in one…so that I don't have to prime and paint them separately. But I don't want a textured finish…

4. hi kindly advise me whether we can paint glossy finish laminated cabinets..if yes suggest me the paint…

5. I used this stuff and I love the outcome!!!!!!!

6. What color and brand are the existing cabinets behind you ?

7. Does these painted cabinets show scratches easily?

8. Is this paint washable? Can I clean my cabinets after they're painted? How does it hold up with normal use? Thanks!

9. Can this paint be used in the countertops? and what kind of acrylic sealer should I use that does not yellow with time?

10. I’m sorry… Did ACS’s website just say … $118 for one gallon? …

11. What If you want the pattern to peek through. Boardwalk style.?

12. Another question: Since you were so informative last time I have another question. I have laminate coffee table and end tables. Is it okay for them. Thanks

13. I need to paint my kitchen cabinets and I'm an ACE member, perfect video!

14. Tees

15. What about particle board cabinets with the paper like covering that looks like wood? Wood this work?

16. The problem with painting laminate cabinets isn't getting the paint to cover. The problem is keeping the paint from peeling off when hitting, banging or scratching the cabinets. That's why sanding is necessary before using any paint.

17. can this be used on arborite

18. I would love to paint my very old St Charles cabinets but some of the laminate is peeling on bottom door. Any tips on getting that sanded or ready to paint?

19. …..but how long does that actually last?

20. My wife and I watched this video and decided to try out the paint on our kitchen cabinets. We were absolutely AMAZED at how well they turned out. The paint was so easy to use and our cabinets look GREAT!!

21. I am in Hamilton Ontario where can I find this paint I am having no luck. Thank you

22. Could I dry brush the doors after the final coat to get rid of the texture look, making it smooth.

23. Hi! I know this is an older video but I wanted to ask – My cabinets are laminate all around except the doors are wood, can I use this paint for both types of surfaces or I need to buy two different types of paint? I just wanted regular white cabinets. I hope you can respond, thanks!

24. Thank you so much for this video! My cabinets are still in good shape but the finish is worn in some areas around the door handles and drawer pulls, our contractor said we couldn't paint the cabinets since they are not solid wood, so we were all set to purchase new ones, but, I'm going to try this paint before I spend a couple of thousand to replace them. I do have one question, do the lighter colors of Beyond Paint discolor or turn yellow over time and is it water based?

25. Is there anyway to get rid of the texture to make it look smooth? Thanks for the video. Does it last long? How many coats would you recommend? I need to do something with my old Formica cabinets.

26. Can you use a glaze over this paint?

27. I have one kitchen cabinet where the laminate is one quarter peeled off and a few others where they are are cracking and starting to lift off at the edges (27 year old builder grade cabinets). I assume I should finish removing the laminate, but my question is will the cabinets then look off of different as compared to the others since the surface is different therefore the absorption is different? Should I sand the surface slightly and/or user a primer coat on those affected cabinets? If so, what primer do you recommend will work best with this situation and Beyond Paint? Thanks for your help!😊

28. Very informative video. I just subscribed to your channel. I lk ACE than the other paint stores. They are helpful and friendly. After you apply this paint to your cabinet can you use any color. Thanks

29. How can I get a copy of the color chart for Beyond Paint? My local store is clueless and wasn't familiar with it.

30. Thank you so much for your demo.

I live in Singapore. I hope "beyond paint" is sold in Singapore.

I will Google shops that sells this type of paint.

I need one in white and one in very faint blue/pastel blue.

31. Hi there, thanks for posting this Beyond Paint All in One paint for laminate cabinets. Do you think I need to do 2 layers? or 1 layer of Beyond Paint and top it with a clear coat of some sort? Kindly let me know your recommendations. Thanks!

32. Good afternoon! I live in a Brand new mobile home with BLACK kitchen cabinets. Shiney. Black. SO dark (and my walls are the THIN brown wall panels) which makes my entire living area Dark Dark Dark! Thank you for giving me HOPE for painting my cabinets! I will be getting the paint soon and doing ONE door, ONE drawer and ONE cabinet at a time!(can you tell I am HAPPYYYYY!?) BTW, I LOVE my mobile home, just not the black cabinets! 🙂

33. With this paint, is it easy to clean cabinets afterwards ? Also will it chip throughout time ?

34. Would of been good if we could see what it looks like when it dries.

35. Amazing 👍 I asked someone about painting my laminate kitchen cabinets, and the person said that can’t be possible, and I see you doing it now. Lol is always good to get a second opinion. Thanks for the Video. Your Cabinets look great 👍