Kitchen Cabinet

How To Style and design An IKEA Kitchen – IKEA Kitchen area Style Stroll By means of, Concepts & Suggestions

Examine out our Customized IKEA Kitchen area Doors here: …

supply

1. I’d switch trash pull out and dishwasher placements. But that’s just me. The garbage at the end isn’t too far away, you’re talking still only a couple of feet from your prep area and it also avoids the other cabinets eventually smelling from that trash space, and then the dishwasher is still beside the sink. Just would appease my OCD LOL

2. This is a great video! Which catalog do you use when you design? Are their ikea cabinets that you cant use in the layout in 2020? Thanks!

3. Very informative especially with the side panels and molding under cabinet!

4. Oh god. 20/20……This video gave me nightmare flashbacks to using 20/20 in my high School architecture class. It’s the one reason I decided against going to school for architecture/interior design. Of course now that’s petty and I regret it. But that was absolutely the perfect kitchen. I think it would be nice to see how you would do islands dimension-wise too though

5. Great video. Thanks for the tips

6. Nice video.

7. Is there a general rule on where and what kind of drawers go to the planning as opposed to cabinet doors? At what point do you decide and add those into the planning via 2020 software? Thanks

8. thanks…just starting to design my new Ikea kitchen!

9. This was SOOOO helpful. Thanks for taking the time to make this video – I was stressing on making sure I had everything laid out right and this answered all of my questions!

10. The only incomplete portion is the gap between the top of the refrigerator and the cabinet above that. Is there a filler piece for that and how is it installed?

11. which app r u using?

12. What, this is a job!!! i do this kind of stuff all the time for my mom on CAD, i wish to work for you guys, this is amazing!! Mech. Eng by trade though… i love cooking that's why i stumbled upon this video, so excited

13. Great video. May I ask which version of 20-20 are you using and which cabinets catalog are you using to build. Thank you again.

14. Nice video–thanks!

15. Very nice….very helpful…thank you for sharing!

16. Can I use Revit to draw up projects like this one?

17. This video is super helpful! 🙂

18. omg love how u plan it i need help

19. this is so relaxing. i love watching designers work.

20. Thanks for the video, I am trying to design my kitchen with the ikea tool, but is very tricky, I am on the verge of giving up… I have an odd shaped island (kind of an S) and sits on an angle of 45 closing my l shaped kitchen. I just need a simple plan to visualize what i want and need before going to the store or talking with the professional that are going to install it. I just need some advise, last time we had a bathroom done and I just did what was I was recommended by the specialist without taking the time to put my own on the design and I hated the bathroom later on.

21. Awesome, very informative!, I am using chief architect to deign my Ikea kitchen. I wish I had  2020 instead now. Is it possible to cut the diagonal front corner ikea  wall cabinet? My corner is not 90 degrees , its got a small diagonal soffit  to hide some plumbing behind. CA won't let me drag my corner wall cabinet but I am thinking I can modify that in real life. Maybe I can't have  a susan inside but that's ok as long as it look good outside and structurally stable. Any thoughts? Thanks.