Kitchen Cabinet

HOW TO PAINT YOUR Kitchen Cupboards THE Greatest WAY – How to paint kitchen cabinets devoid of a sprayer

HOW TO PAINT Kitchen Cupboards For this tutorial we are working with rollers and paint brushes 🧰Products Mentioned in Video🧰 ProBlock Oil Foundation Primer …

resource

1. THANK YOU a million times over! We are closing on our new home in 3 weeks…and this came just in time! We will be painting over ALL the honey oak cabinets, trims & doors!!

2. Hi! Did you use the pro block oil base primer? I was just asking because you have it listed, thank you!

3. Thia video was amazing! I've been debating painting our cabinets or hiring someone. Question: did you switch out to a different paint brush and roller when you went from primer to paint on this job? I don't know if the paint you used is considered oil based or not. Thanks!

4. I’m so excited to do this for my birthday! And I’m terrified.

5. Great video!

6. Why do you not recommend foam rollers for cabinets?

7. Thank you so much for taking the time to give such detailed suggestions including all of the products you used. I hope 🤞🏼 I can achieve results as beautiful as yours! You’ve given me the confidence to tackle this project, which I have been wanting to do for 2 years now. Love, love, loveeeee all your projects!!!

8. Thank you for the informative video! The thumbs down must be professional painters who are losing customers! 🙂

9. Thank you. You gave all the info I need to paint my cabinets

10. Thank you so much for all the details in this video. We purchased our home in August. First laid some new hardwood floors. After agonizing over paint colors, we have decided to go with your suggested "Repose grey". Can't wait to get started and cabinets are on the list for next year, so we will probably watch this video at least 10 more times. Thanks for sharing your experience with these products, it will save all who take your advice time and $$$. 🙂

11. how many 1gallon cans of the primer an how many gallons of the paint. did u use. for this kitchen ,, an how many coats per primer. an. coats per paint ,, an. why use SWilliams primer over. the zinsser shellac primer

12. Quick question if the paint is water based why use a oil base primer?

13. I loved your video . I have watched hours of YouTube In preparation for painting my cabinets And this is by far the most detailed video . I was wondering why you like the Wooster Pro Shed Resistant Rollers for Smooth Surfaces over a foam roller ? Everyone else is recommending foam roller . Can’t decide what I want to use . I am debating on testing both Rollers on the back of the cabinets and making my decision before I start the fronts .

14. What color white paint do she use

15. What if I’m using a glaze to the base coat of paint? Do I need to topcoat the glaze?

16. Oh men you are amazing thanks so much for all those tips and materials your cabinets looks amazing I can't wait to the same this spring!! but I have one question how many gallons of Primer and paint did you used I have a lot of cabinets!

17. Wonderful, wonderful info. Thanks

18. Great tips.
    Did you have to sand your cabinets? I couldn’t find the prepping video?
    Thanks

19. Why are you so adamant about not using foam roller? That's what I see a lot of people recommending.Your cabinets are definitely professional looking!

20. Do I need to use oil primer on new unpainted doors? Or is it just for pre-stained doors?

21. Any tips on making the cabinets look like it was not painted by a roller? I painted the cabinets the way you said but the wife is saying it shows like it was painted by roller. I think it looks good by the wife not that happy. But good overall.

22. Whats the white color paint called?

23. Hi Ms Latina..I finished a major league project of painting our Kitchen cabinets. I took most of your suggestions to heart and you comments were also adhered to. In other words, I listened carefully to what your video was about.
    I am happy to say the cabinets came out beautiful. The paint you suggested was fabulous.
    I would like to make a few suggestions that might help other painters.
    1. The Sherwin Williams paint store associate suggested to use 2 coats of primer, because the pros that came into the store all do it. I used oil based as you suggested.
    2. the 1/4 inch nap that you suggested was fine, but in some cases 3/8 worked better for me. It covered some trouble spots way better than the 1/4 inch.
    Thank you again for this great video…….jim

24. Can you tell me what SW color you used for the white? And the grey?

25. Girrrrlll I feel like a pro now and I haven’t even did anything yet!! Love this!❤️

26. What is the name of the granite countertops? We love them and want to do the same in our kitchen but can not find anything similar when We do a google search.

27. Thanks for the information. I wanted to ask how many gallons of paint did you use in your kitchen.

28. So friggin helpful! Thank you!

29. Great information, Thank you! Once spring comes I'm going to do my cabinets!

30. What color paint is a “good white “ or is it just white ?!?

31. Amazing video!!! What is the color of the white paint for the cabinets???

32. Thank you so much for this video! I was tired of the color of my kitchen island and watched so many videos. Your video was the most clear and easiest to follow. I went and purchased all the products and my cabinets came out awesome. I went from dark brown to a light grey. I did need two coats of primer and 3 coats of paint to come out perfect to my liking. It looks so awesome, better than the professionals who did my cabinets 4 years ago!

33. Wow, I dreaded the idea of painting my cabinets but you and this video have inspired me. If you do see this, I'm hoping you can tell me how long did the odor stick around? TY and great upload.

34. Anyone looking to get those painter pyramids… save yourself some money and get dixie cups!

I bought a bunch of those pyramids hating to spend that much on them then had an epiphany! Haha

35. This by far is the best explanation I have seen on painting kitchen cabinets and I have watched a ton of videos. I painted one of my cabinets with chalk paint which turned out like your laundry room cabinets, which wasn’t bad, but I wanted a more professional look. Your video and kitchen cabinets was awesome thank you for sharing. I am going to paint with your suggestions this weekend. Happy Holidays-God Bless👍🏽🤗✌🏽

36. This is such a helpful, thorough video, that I had to subscribe to you! Please tell me about the hardware you have on the cabinets.

37. Great video, best I've seen!
    Maybe I missed it, but did you tint the Extra White paint? It looks white in the close up, but more of a warmer cream color in the main video?

38. I'm a pro and just for fun I like to watch DIY videos and you are the only person who does it right

39. How many coats?

40. Thank you soooooo much we just painted our cabinets and it looks beautiful. You are so amazing thank you for the tips

41. Best DIY video I’ve seen so far!! Thank you!

42. Have you noticed any yellowing?

43. Your kitchen is beautiful 😀

44. Thank you so much for this information. Everything you said resonated with me. I am in the process of painting a raw wood corner computer desk I had built. I have bought all this stuff to ensure a professional finish. Fortunately I still had the Sherwin Williams paint I used for my kitchen Island. I bought Kilz primer, Urethane for the top coat, which I don't think I need after watching your video. I stopped the video at least 3 times to pack up some of the stuff I bought to return it and buy what you suggested. I'mm on my way back to Home Depot to exchange those foam rollers, Urethane other stuff. Thanks for your thoroughness. I'll let you know how it goes.

45. Why did you use a nap roller instead of foam? I have had good results with the foam and am hesitant to try the Wooster Pro.

46. Thank you! Great DIY info… You're kitchen looks awesome! Gracias!

47. I've have seen quit a few tutorials on painting cabinets, but i think this one is my favorite,
    i originally stopped because you caught my attention being so beautiful,
    but truly i love your ideas, thank you very much

48. Thank you for your very informative video. My cabinets are in melamine…would you recommend the same process?

49. Great video, Thanks for the Info!