Bathroom Remodeling

Modern day Farmhouse Remodel #windsongproject

We transformed a contemporary farmhouse and entirely reworked this residence into a aspiration home!

Our team has been performing on the #windsongproject for more than a 12 months now and we are so excited to share the transformation!

See whole photo excursions of the Windsong Challenge on the blog:
-Basement Kitchen, Residing Home, and Bath:

Website:
Pinterest:
Facebook:

1. At 11:10 what is the color in the bedroom please
    Love all your designs
    🏡🏡😍😍

2. Another one out of the park ! Homerun Studio McGee !

3. May EE know what was the budget for this project???

4. Beautiful design, but I don’t understand why you took out those gorgeous white shutters- they were very Hamptons!

5. I absolutely love the front porch swing, the kitchen layout and the black paint within the living room built ins!! ❤️❤️ this is my new favorite decorating channel to watch. The SM Ranch main floor is my dream entertaining space. Absolutely beautiful!
    Do you have any other projects that would have some color to the walls other than all white? My parents are looking to paint a shade of blue but haven’t decided on anything in three years. They’re stuck. Any suggestions?

6. WOW. BEAUTIFUL.

7. Watching in 2019 love how timeless it looks

8. Obvious talent and quality. You have made amazing transformations. If you like input, not a fan of two empty vases side by side which I have seen on two videos of yours. Those would be gone. If they don't hold flowers all the time they are clutter. How about an interesting small sculpture?

9. What was the white paint colour

10. If you’re doing that level of installs, you really should bring along some Dyson vacuum cleaners and forget this sweeping business.

11. One thing I love the most is your honesty about things that don’t go absolutely perfect. I am a person who loves to decorate and I know from my own experiences that things sometimes do not turn out exactly how I have envisioned it would, but with patience and continuing my thought process…many times things turn out even BETTER! Don’t ya just love it when that happens ❤️👍❤️

12. You and your amazing team NEVER cease to put me in AWE…….another beautifully done home…..such yummy “EYE CANDY”! THANK YOU for sharing another great videos with your followers ❤️ Patty sending you and your team of artist blessings from Colorado 🙏❤️🙏

13. Yall need to come do my house in the ghettos 😂😂😂

14. This proves everything needs a womans touch 😏💅🏿💅🏾💅🏽💅🏼💅🏻💅

15. Let your living spaces enhance your life! @therapinterior designs your home and offices spiritually tailored for your needs 🎋 What do you want to attract to your life?
    📲https://www.therapinterior.com/
    Online Shop📍🔖https://www.shopier.com/ShowProductNew/storefront.php?shop=Therapinterior&sid=ZVRVRnpJNXM3TWtmMjU4ajBfLTE=
    📷https://instagram.com/therapinterior?igshid=ajtz6tkkf0i5
    📩info@therapinterior.com

16. Can you tell me what is the name of the paint color in the master bedroom? And it looks like it's in one of the bathrooms. It is a very faint grey with blue undertones. I noticed one of the bathroom cabinets is a beautiful shade of faint green? Just wondering if you can tell me the paint that was used throughout. I LOVE the bright white, is it a low gloss and is it the brightest white available. I'm building a farm house that is very similar. This is by far, the most beautiful home I have seen yet!

17. Magnifique ! Shame you can't come to France to do a room for me.

18. Love this, just did a video on Farmhouse video too

19. wowzers! great job!

20. This one was really an amazing and beautiful transformation and design! Again, great job Studio McGee!! As soon as we buy a house, ill be calling! 🙂

21. Where is the reveal ?

22. Thank you for sharing , such beautiful work and I know it has to be so hectic at times but so rewarding…

23. Beautifully done. The only issue I have is ,"same ole',same ole."