Bathroom Remodeling

Bath Fitter

See how Tub Fitter can remodel your tub in as minimal as one day!

1. For the low price of $5000 to $6000 you get vinyl (or as you and I know it as “plastic”) tub and walls, held on by what they call “industrial adhesive” (you and I know it as double sided tape), this goes on top of your existing worn out and moldy walls and tub.
    Scam alert 🚨

2. Liked because she's hot

3. My problem is they are covering up all the problems

4. That "shower" bath fitter will cost around 7,000 dollars.

5. I'm sorry, but this stuff is pure junk… I've seen these things fail more then 2 handful of times. Probably less then handyman tile jobs I've redone but still this stuff is NOT God's gift to earth…
    In my opinion, looks cheap, once it scuffs, it attracts dirt just like any other material and also, keep in mind, people that do this, are covering up decade or more worth of gunk . Disgusting! Just gross.
    Do yourself a favor and remodel your bathroom like a normal person would.

6. okay, i am back again. man is she HOT.

7. okay i am back. i had to see her again.

8. what are they talking about. all i see is a half naked women. I AM SORRY; i can not see anything or hear anything else. it is so hard for me to concentrate on BATH what is the name again. oh my, there she is again. look at her bare legs. oh my gosh, i got to end this video. i am going crazy.

9. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL IS THAT WOMAN. doesn't she realize how ridiculous she looks. she is half naked. don't women know? men have the basic instinct to be attracted to women. why, for procreation and the essence of the survival of mankind. SHE IS TEMPTING EVERY MAN WHO SEES HER. women have no pride. women have forgotten their role in life. women should not TEMPT every man or boy who sees them. i am tired of THESE WOMEN ACTIVISTS blaming men for harassment. the woman on this video should be reprimanded by her employer; due to her attire. SHE IS DOING THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
    N.O.W. was not about equal pay, YEA RIGHT!. women still complain not being paid equally. N.O.W. was all about FREEDOM of EXPRESSION. and boy; do women express themselves. just look at the woman in this video.
    ever hear the joke; what is the only difference between SUPERMAN and SUPERWOMAN. SUPERWOMAN gets paid 20% less than SUPERMAN.
    now don't get mad at me, JUST A THOUGHT. i have that right, under the 1st amendment of the CONSTITUTION of THE UNITED STATES.