Basement Renovation

Astonishing Dwelling Renovation for Three Boys Sharing Cramped Basement | George to the Rescue

Outgrown is an understatement for the Ulrich relatives basement, housing a few young guys, two of whom are properly above 6 feet tall. Lacking a ceiling, decor, and …

resource

1. OMG @ 1:55, did she say 6'7 and 6'9, these are beyond tall young men. I cant imagine them sharing that space but they do. That room looks cold in the winter; nice kids though.

2. Fantastic and enjoy

3. Brothers can be rough on girls they don’t think they are female just small boys. She’ll be tough and later have three protectors even if she is spoiled.

4. Curtains between the beds would have made it better

5. Why not make the youngest brother share a room with the sister? She's nine and he's not that old, they could easily share a room. Just because she's a girl and he's a boy? Seems stupid too me.

6. shawn can live with me

7. Those boys are so great!!!!

8. The girls a little shit

9. i kinda hate the girl

10. Weren’t the boys who suffered for nine years when the girl arrived? Why was the mother saying to the girl she deserved the primped up room for putting up with the boys?

11. So nice what G2TR does to help people. There are people with NOTHING, or so very little that DESPERATELY need basics, like plumbing, electrical, basic structure. Now – THAT would be AMAZING!

12. Parents need to determine how many children they can afford to raise before they have large families. Not providing your sons with adequate beds is shameful. Forcing the boys to share an inadequate basement that does not meet code is also shameful. This is not the 1930s depression.

13. Cool renovation… but it didn't solve the privacy problem. Let's be real here for a second; However nice the new room is, they still have to beat their meat while looking at either one of their brothers.

14. I would love to meet George I have some floors that need replaced. I live in a Mobile home. On disability I always wanted a beautiful home which I will never have. Great vid. You have a wonderful heart ❤🤗

15. Wait! what? They didn't solve anything. You could see heartbroken shock on face of eldest when he seen the done basement as it is, now just with drywall. Garage could have been own room for elder brother. Basement could have been split in half; one half for shared room for two and other half for hangout. When elder brother moves out middle son can move to garageroom. Nobody deserves that toxic women like this in their life, let alone be your mother. Teaching little girl that she "DESERVES" nicer things to put up with boys? With just couple hundred buck parents could have put folding wall in basement and cleared garage for elder, they just didn't care for boys at all. And even at end boys didn't get any privacy at all. My heart really broke for those poor boys.

16. Good video

17. I am a new sub

18. I wouldn’t use the words “astonishing” they could’ve done a whole lot more for those boys than just longer beds. They could’ve turned the garage into a room, and then split the basement into a double room with the money wasted on upgrading the girls room. But yeah sure teach your kid that entitlement is okay if you’re a girl 👌🏻

19. I was born entitled and I always knew the life I led was possible because of my parents.

20. I'd love to date the oldest son, but then thinking about that "future mother in law", im out. Anyways, he's the most lovely guy I ever seen.

21. Any Jenna I’ve ever met is entitled

22. Why the fck do they need to do the daughter's room? There's nothing wrong with it. Talk about superspoiled.

23. That first son is hot. 😊😂

24. Hate the little girl at the first time i see her.. what a spoiled kid.

25. Fake parents.

26. I love shows like this that help people in genuine need and you did a fantastic makeover. I'm sure the kids will thoroughly enjoy it and you took a huge burden off their parents, win, win. Great work everyone.

27. They didn't get the room

28. Michelle understood the girl would get jealous.

29. The girl is already a feminist here. What she wants is already GIVEN to her but she has no gratitude for the sacrifice her brother's had to make for her. I am sure she would got jealous had the guys got NEW rooms while she got the old room and would have fought for a new room after.

30. Why was the little girl given so much…..those boys needed actual privacy.

31. Bruh, I’m a girl and shared a bedroom with my younger brother for a few years. It was fine and with bunk beds we actually liked it. Having the girl get her own space when the others share a basement is just absurd.

32. The brother seated on the right at the beginning of the video is not amused with his little sister. And I wouldn't be either. Especially if I'm cramped up and uncomfortable and she's chortling on about being a girl and needing privacy. How selfish! I don't care if she is a kid, she should be taught to be more compassionate, considerate, and grateful. She's comes off as a spoiled entitled brat. Real talk.

33. Jena shouldn't have gotten anything. She already gets everything. She doesn't deserve to Get remodeled.

34. This was a FAIL, George to the Rescue.

35. The venom which is being spewed at that little girl is heartbreaking!
    I was that little girl. Surrounded by loving, but boisterous, competitive, argumentative brothers.
    I was laughed at, for all my mistakes; teased and tormented. When I cried, they were sorry, but my brothers were gits, at times. I was never going to be able to compete. They were older, bigger, stronger and knew more than me.

Do you think, for one moment, that this little girl's presence is accepted when 'the boys' have their friends around and are having fun? Yes, she's 'lucky' to have her own room, or perhaps isolated. Perhaps, she enjoys the fact that she has something the boys want, but it's a bit of pyrrhic victory.

Do you think that the way in which she expresses herself is anything other than repeating, parrot fashion, what she has heard? How can, ostensibly, adult men and women criticise a nine-year old child's attempts at entering a conversation, as if she were an adult?

How can you possibly be aggravated that a little, excited girl wants to be first to see the new room!? Seriously, what is going through your minds?

"Let's all despise her!" – and the 'likes' rack up. Anyone over the age of fourteen who has given a 'thumbs-up' to any attack on that child's character, is filth!

36. Their "cramped" basement is the size of the 2 main rooms in my flat!!!

37. I feel bad for the boys,the mother clearly prefers the daughter to them and is vocal about it.There was no need to do anything for the girl,all the effort should have been spent on the boys.

38. That's cool my brother and I are the same height, 6'9" and my younger brother is 6'7", so I definitely know that struggle

39. The boys are good too their sister . Life is hard enough for parents raising kids . So glad the boys got a great place too hang out and have friends.

40. it's always inspiring

41. A fantastic transformation 🙌 the whole family look so much happier ☺👌👍

42. 👍

43. Kinda was expecting more for the boys, and I don’t know why y’all fixed the girls room, yeah it was nice but the boys needed it more 💁🏻‍♂️