How to Body: Part 1 – Framing a Wall
In portion 1 of this 3-element series, we’ll master how to body a wall in a home. I’m demonstrating how to body a wall in my basement but this method applies to basements, attics, shops or any other place. This is a pretty long online video because there is a good deal to go more than but be confident to look at this video clip prior to shifting on to films 2 and 3, which concentrate on framing Windows and Doors as effectively as Closets and Soffits.
Home windows and Doors:
Soffits and Closets:
Solutions IN THIS Video (These are Amazon Affiliate One-way links, which assist me out but do not price tag you any extra):
• 21° Framing Nailer:
• 3″ Framin Nails: (these are more affordable when purchased domestically due to their weight/cost ratio)
• Pace Square:
• 1″ Auger Drill Bit:
• Impressive Dewalt 8 Amp Drill:
• My Tape Measure of Choice (Stanley FatMax 30′):
• Ramset Concrete Nail Gun:
• 3″ Concrete Nails:
• .22 Caliber Ramset Load for Ramset Gun:
Do you have ideas, methods or strategies? I am generally open up to finding out how to do factors greater so make sure you share what you know! Concerns are welcome as perfectly. Good luck with your challenge!