Bathroom Remodeling

DIY How to Do a Bathroom Demolition A to Z

diycrew #hrvdiy #renovision It takes a lot of experience to do a job right. Watch this video and gain years of wisdom to save you time and money on your next …

1. best channel ever!!!

2. Love it Jeff keep the videos coming

3. Hello Jeff how can i get help about 60x60cm tiles and even better, where can i found help about flooring. I have tiles in bathroom from 70's and i am wondering how to make new flooring job with cement?

4. "its a 2 man soaker tub" ๐Ÿค”

5. Fantastic video. Subscribed! Will follow. Thank you for the effort to putting out the helpful tips

6. I'm having trouble finding the bar that you used for the video

7. Do you have a series of the installation of a 3-5 piece fiberglass or acrylic remoderlers shower with a 4 – 6 inch curb.

8. Jeff! My wife thinks I'm a DIY pro and I'm saving a ton of money since finding your channel. Thanks so much!!

9. great advice ,did most of my own repairs and rehab. (fell & fractured my back in 3 places ,3 disc in neck 1 ankle and a knee… don't do things half ass.. I've watched hundreds of videos to ask the that knows what he's doing but does not feel the need to go around the block to get across the street… I owned and auto repair center for 35 years and understand sometimes the short is straight through the middle and STOP LOOKING there is no short cut, when there is you make sure to let us know (the floor with fine thread drywall screws DA….) KEEP UP THE GREAT VIDEOS…………

10. The red pole that was used for the tile could you tell us where to buy.

11. I can get my older kids to smash the floor with a hammer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

12. Am SO Grateful! You are a blessing!

13. helpful tips as always, but don't like how you frown on safety. the young lad doing demolition without a mask is bothersome. protect your lungs.

14. I just discovered your channel. WOW!!! I think I could now do all the work myself.
    One question I do have…….I see you are removing an old steel tub. I always thought they were better than fiberglass, stronger, more durable with less chance of getting scratched etc. If this tub (gray) were to match the new color scheme, would you have left it? If you compared the steel and fiberglass tubs side by side, which one would you rather have in your home (for durability and long lasting beauty)?

15. I love watching you! Youโ€™re so light hearted, a breath of fresh air! Thanks for the educational stuff!

16. This guy is awesome. Really appreciate this. Thanks

17. Is there any restrictions for joining your company

18. Hi Jeff when I finish my master bath reno I want todo the guest one the. tile floor is in good condition on cement bed. considering tiling over tile …opinion. just want to hear down walls around tub… It's cast put in new faucet.. When I get close I have to call you. Vin … 'll call tomorrow if I can figure it out….or monday

19. โ€œKnowledge is power, and here comes a great big whack of it.โ€

20. Hi Jeff, Do you have a video on how to remove an Iron cast bathtub?

21. Watching your channel couple weeks and found many very useful things and things I'm doing same way you do ๐Ÿ˜‰

22. Have you ever done work in a cement block homes my grandmothers house is end need of a renovation

23. very informative , thank sir!

24. AMAZING ONE๐Ÿป

25. Can you cover demoing a tub with a tower/standing drain?

26. thanks for the channel. It's like gold. I'm learning so much. Thanks again for all your hard work.

27. What is that red bar?

28. Love the videos! I usually tune out watching super long vids, but when i catch myself tuning out I pause these videos and come back to make sure i don't miss anything.

29. How can I get your company to do a job for me?

30. Getting ready to do my first diy bathroom reno Iโ€™ve spent the past 2 watching every video I could in order to make the process nice and easy. I feel very confident going into my projects after watching your content. Thanks for the great videos!

31. Thank you for all your tips and tricks!! They are amazing. I appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜

32. Questions: Iโ€™ve been successfully demolishing my master bathroom, following your instructions. After removing the shower & tub walls, pan, and tub surround, I was surprised to find at least a FULL INCH of concrete under the bathroom floor tile. It is very securely bonded to the plywood subfloor.

1.) Tips for removing the tile but leaving the concrete? Advisable to do so or not? I smashed a couple tiles and itโ€™s very securely adhered to that thick concrete.

2.) Another challenge: the shower pan was a smaller footprint than required by the tub next to it. I require the floor side of those previous footprints to be a straight line, so if Iโ€™m leaving the concrete intact, Iโ€™d still need to some trim of it along the area where the shower pan was. How? What tool(s)? How do I keep from cutting through the plywood subfloor?

Thanks!