Waterproofing

Spray Application of EPOX-Z NRG Cool Roof Coating

Spray application of EPOX-Z NRG Cool Roof Coating using Graco Spray Equipment. Protect your assets and extend the life of your roof. In most cases, the cost to correct and repair or replace a failed roof or roof coating is greater than the cost of the original roof or coating installation, especially when damage and down time of the structure is considered. NRG™ is a high performance, 100% solids, 0 VOC, solventless Cool Roof Coating. Engineered to provide superior performance over all elastomeric and solvent based Cool Roof Coatings.

1. Spraying near rake trim ? overspray lawsuit, is it possible to apply at a little lower pressure decrease overspray?

2. Walking the full length of the sheet metal while spraying would be much fast and leave less minimal spray mark from the pull and release method of the sprayer. Also these guys should be tied off even know the incline of the roof is minimal.

3. Could u recommend a budget friendly roof sprayer

4. At least his lungs will be weather proof too, that's just stupid not using a $25 mask.

5. And definitely don't wear a mask ! Lungs must be shiny white

6. Dx

7. What did it cost plus equipment?

8. Tcar
    I have commercial roofs just like this one. Anyone who walks on a roof like this should know that you don't step on the high ridges. They will buckle and and wrinkle and leave a weak spot in the panel. They should know better. I always tell someone who is going to go on my roofs to check air conditioners, or clean vents, to stay in the valleys of the roof. '' STAY OFF RIDGES''.

9. Jmmmm Next time use a mask an a harnes
    Don't mess with your health and try to keep safe! Using safety equipment.

10. The problem with these coating systems is that they show the application but not the results after 2 or 3 years. Some products fail miserably from weather elements over time. I am not saying this product is bad or anything but it would be nice to see examples over time.

11. I can die a happy man, i finally saw an hour long vid of guy spraying, no talking, just spraying so we can see his amazing technique!

12. needs another coat.

13. Wooahhh dude spraying all that chemical without a mask 🤔

14. Must be Done on a NO WIND DAY as your Neighbors will have it on their House and Cars, Epoxy Paint is a Great Sealer…….

15. Safety first because denger this camicals so I hope work primess helmet 'gogle 's hand goles safty su mask is very very important working area.

16. What does he mean by Prepared surface? Primed, sand blasted? Normal Epoxies are not UV resistant. Is this a special blend? Most all roof coaters use Elastomerics or Acrylics, which are UV resistant.

17. WE HAVE ROOF REPLACE=BAD WOOD ==THEN WE PUT EPOXY OVER IT IMMEDIATELY ==HAPPY WITH IT==I JUST WISH THAT WOULD BE ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE EPOXY…THEY ARE WORKING ON IT==I DO NOT CARE WHO WOULD INVENT IT AND PRODUCE IT=JUST GIVE THE CREDIT WHO DID==SAFETY AND CARE FOR THE EARTH IS BIGGER IMPORTANCE….HOW TO GET RID OF AFTER ==POISON STAY IN THE GROUND AND GOO TO OUR WATER AND SEA ==DO WE HAVE A CHOICE==WE DO AND IS THE MARKET NOW I DID NOT KNOW…

18. great but I can't walk on my cement tiles. 4 meters of non reachable that I must get tot he edges by ladder. Need an air gun with 3/4 to 1" tube x 3-4 meters long to do the same by slurry or spray. Any ideas or materials out there ?

19. y'all don't have anything like that in east Texas??

20. people always have to feel like they no more how does that need a nother coat stupid if it matters

21. What type and model are you using to spray the Epoxy? Would also be good for "paints and sealers? Send me specs of epoxi, cost and other ways to apply the product, if you would. Tks for the video!
    Where is your company located and ph, to contact you. Happy 2016