Kitchen Cabinet

Extreme Camper Makeover | Kitchen cabinet MESS UP!! | Episode 14

trailermakeover #campermakeover #trailerreno #camperremodel #tinyhome #camperbuild Trailer makeover, camper remodel, camper makeover, tiny home, …

1. Lots of wind here in NorthWest Ohio.. Last time we had 50mph it ripped off one of our vents off the camper.

2. Awww 🥰 you guys are a riot to watch, Elysia you totally cracked me up today how shocked you were at the wind 💨 😂 Sooo Happy Phillip that you got another section of the wallpaper off, I was starting to think you were just staying in the naughty corner 😂 Thank heavens that sloped corner behind the seat is now covered yay looks so awesome now having the seating in it’s all starting to look great 👍

3. That happened to me once with the polyurethane because I shook it by mistake…which you aren’t supposed to do…. I know how you feel….:( hope it sands out for you.

4. 🙏🕊❤️🤗💋🍾life🎉😊😢🤪🤟💖💜💛💙🧡💚💯🍰

5. Im not done watching, but could the clear cut be acting odd because of the cold outside or moisture in air outside?

6. Perfect lunch!!

7. THE WIND HERE IN MI WAS FRIGHTENING

8. I live in tornado alley so I know about wind and camping. I advise you to buy additional stabilizers for the trailer. You probably won't need as many as I used to put on our trailer but even just one in addition to the scissor jacks helps.

9. Your smiles, attitudes, love, family connection with your boys ~husband~wife , your truth, honesty, talent, makes me come back for more everyday. I know your lives have had there ups and downs , like us all, but the way you handle it is what makes all the difference. I'm sure there are things you don't and won't share, obviously, but I still believe what we see if just that Pure Awesomeness. Thank-you. I know daily video's can be hard but keep them coming but rest please when you need to.

10. Its crazy windy in Chicago today!!!

11. My step Mom is on life support and my Dad can't visit her due to lockdown. They are in NM and I'm in Illinois. I feel helpless to the point it could make me nuts. But you and Phillip give me a break from stressing by posting your videos. You both enjoy doing things I love to do and I thank you for helping me stay sane and even giggle at this hard time. I love you both. God bless you ❤️

12. Congratulations on reaching your goal 🥰🥰🥰

13. You may have had a bad can of poly. I finished our laundry room cabinets with poly and it yellowed in some areas, so aggravating. Now I have to sand it off and start over.

14. Wow…sorry about cabinet fronts. I use Verathane brand poly and haven't ever had a problem.

15. So happy to have found you guys! I've been binge watching your camper reno while I catch up on my old house reno's! Great ideas for when I reno an old camper I bought a few years ago. I'll be copying a few of your tips and design ideas . I was not going to paint the exterior but now I can't wait to do so and really make it our own!

16. Shoe storage choices. I love your idea of putting baskets behind the bench for shoe storage. A great tie in to the BOHO theme and a more residential look. The sliding door option is a good idea as well, but would maybe look more travel trailer then homey? The more you folks do, the more excited I get to see the final tour.

17. call your camper giddy up go

18. Omg the blow away joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣♥️So funny! Don’t fly away, stay grounded.

19. if you leave it open all of the shoes will bother you, if you boys are anything like my grandsons they will just toss them in.

20. Congratulations on hitting 100K viewers! For all it's worth, I would leave the bench by the door open. It's just going to be a nuisance opening and closing it. You can put a tray on the bottom for wet/dirty shoes and just finish it nicely inside. It will also be easier to keep clean. Love the series!

21. Hello love you and your work? My husband work in paint industry and he noted that it sounds like the texture problem was too much concentration poly and or with your humity or too much moisture in air without climate control. Texture he said probably too deep a nap on the roller. You guys are amazing for tackling this whole project!🥰

22. Congrats 100,000.

23. I had the white/varnish happen to me. It was caused by moisture in the wood.

24. I had to laugh when you said what you were eating for lunch it's 2.30am in uk and I m snacking on the same whilst lying in bed and watching you !! 😊😊

25. This happened to me when I painted my kitchen cabinets. The ones I did when I had the windows closed and no ceiling fan, just fine. As soon as you add elements that alter the “normal” dry time or setting time ie. add wind, it doesn’t cure properly and you get those bubbles. So sorry this happened, they’re going to look stunning, love your upbeat attitude about it and just know you’re not the only one Hahahaha. Absolutely love your channel and your adorable family!!

26. What is the name of the green you used?

27. Have you ever heard of Bob Ross the famous painter? It's just a happy accident. I don't mind the Crackle kind of looks Farmhouse e old Crackle. Working in to your design.

28. I am crying for you and your doors! I have been there with a " non-yellowing" shellac, and literally watched my piece turn yellow. So frustrating! I would leave the shoe storage open if it were me. When we are camping I'm lucky if they even put them away. I would make it as accessible as possible.

29. What a bummer about the clear coat catastrophy! Ugh! I bet it's the weather. You had a cold snap, rain, now high wind. Way to go to stay positive about it all going to work out. It will. And I bet even better.

I feel like you need a hug. I know I would need one. My nickname is the polar bear, because I am so big, fluffy, white, and I give great hugs. Now with this Covid-19 stuff, I am having an identity crisis. Have to figure out how to get the same calming affect of a hug while staying 10 feet away. 🤔🤣

I would have wanted to spray paint the hinges to match too, even if it's "hidden"… I would know. I'm one of those people who paint behind refrigerators because I don't like it "unfinished".

Yahtzee was my favorite game as a kid and an adult. I learned how to add real fast very young so I could play with my older sisters. 🤗 Sounds like some great family fun day/evening despite the weather. 🌬️

30. Are both paint & polymer both water based? They have to be the same….

31. I vote shoe bin be open, easier for kids.

32. What about putting a shelf in the shoe bench. It would give extra storage and if you leave it open there is less chance of smell and gives the shoes a chance to dry out.

33. I love that Phillipkeeps asking what it is! Lol! You are both so inspiring, your love is so evident,

34. I think the paint fuses are getting to you 2 Welshome back to you too!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

35. It’s really windy here in Ohio too ! 😅

36. You two have such good teamwork. Love your positive attitude. Oh so sorry about the bubbles and all on the cabinets you painted. But we know you will get it. That slide thru wood cutter is awesome. The benches are looking great! Prayers you get some great weather in the coming days! 🤗🤗

37. congratulations. love what you do. bless you.

38. I wonder if it was too cold for the varnish to dry

39. Love the color of the cabinets. Sorry you have to do them over.

40. It’s super windy here today too and I’m hundreds of miles away from you! ( I’ll take a look for your notebook lol)

41. Are you still going to work on the stove??

42. Good job 👍 I’m ibraheem from Saudi Arabia o

43. Could one have been water base and the other oil based? If so that would cause bubbling, they don’t play well together. So sorry this happened.

44. "I'm gonna spray them.." lol.. shes so cute😂

45. Thanks to your videos I think my husband has finally agreed to paint the cupboards in our ten year old RV. Thank you.

46. My heart sank when the poly bubbled up on your cabinets!!!!

47. Congratulations! So deserving. You handle a set back, frustrating as it is, with such grace. It was such a windy day and we had an early morning deluge.

48. When I saw you rolling that poly, I was literally screaming, "No!". This very same thing just happened to us recently and I knew immediately what was going to happen. Ugh! So sorry that happened. Live and learn…

49. My heart was broken with the cabinets! You guys make it look so easy!! Love the benches!!

50. I want to fix up my 1955 Shasta (Dotty)I’m watching you to get some ideas. I love that you have the guts to try things I’m afraid of, it gives me hope that I can do it. Thanks for the inspiration💕