Basement Renovation

BEFORE and AFTER: Walkout Basement Repair and Restore – Thrift Diving

This walkout basement has been the most frustrating part of my home! The exterior door has leaked for years, causing damage and basement mold. Over the …

1. you do your thang girl, !!!!!! who said we can get that rust out . gloves , brushes , bleach lets get it!

2. Add a piece of flashing with some rubber on one side of the brown outer door to form a seal when it rains. Also just add outdoor caulk everywhere you can to fill gaps and keep water out. Those areas are just unfortunately prone to getting moisture and water in them, but you are staying on top of it, should be good for a while!

3. You are so amazing. I just love your videos. And I do thank you very very much for not having all that annoying music that a lot of people add to their videos. I don't care for the music so whenever I come across one that's just pure content authenticity and guts, I like to thank the YouTuber who created something so awesome. ๐ŸŽ < Apple for the teacher ๐Ÿ˜Š

4. Beautiful!!! Praying for no leaks ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

5. Iโ€™m just starting a summer-long project to paint the exterior of my home. Itโ€™s really old and the wood siding and windows will need a ton of prep. And my amazing enclosed porch has 24, 18 pane windows, many of which need to be re-glazed. I clicked on this immediately as I knew it would be good motivation for messy jobs. Thanks for the inspiration!

6. From kuwait
    Yor are wonderful girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Sory bad english

7. Oh my, you are so ambitious.โ˜บ๏ธ

8. I need to do the same thing.

9. Looks like your stringers must be made of metal now that I watched this closer. Iโ€™d still replace the treads with treated lumber and place a fan back in there behind the treads on the floor. Iโ€™d do something to cause an air flow to dry up the moisture. Fans work well. Usually.

10. Next time it rots out, replace the stringers and treads with treated lumber and space the stringers away from the side walls a few inches to keep from wicking moisture from the walls. You should also place a cheap 12โ€ or smaller fan in the stairwell, always running, somewhere for air circulation to dry up the moisture.

11. I just subbed! U R Awesome!

12. Maybe put those rubber nonslip pads. The ones That go on stairs from home depot. Sorry i forgot what they are called. They come in a variety of colors.

13. Looks clean and fresh great job love the blue floor stay safe x

14. Sabrina your voice is so relaxing and as always excellent job โค๏ธ

15. Truly Awesome job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
    Iโ€™m so glad you were confident in showing how it look before some channels focus more on after..
    Hey this is real life we donโ€™t always finish projects!!
    Enjoyed your channel I have to fix my laundry room tfs!! Be bless๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

16. That seems to be designed to attract leaks. Seems like water will keep coming in through the top unless you keep the tarp on it. Yikes ๐Ÿ˜ฑ looks great though! My intimating projects are painting the bathroom tile and redoing my old rotting deck.

17. No job stops you , I see you do it all great work

18. You did a beautiful job ๐Ÿ˜

19. Can you show how to fix stairs in the house.Go up the stairs in my house need to been done I will do them but I don't know how I have 14 steps going up to the bed and bathroom.

20. I love that you are not afraid to tackle any project. You show women they can do anything we don't have to wait for a guy to do it for us.