Kitchen Cabinet

KITCHEN RENOVATION DETAILS: Budget tips to a DIY Kitchen renovation

In this video, I share with you how we renovated our kitchen on a budget. I share with you how I paint our kitchen cabinets and other budget-friendly solutions.

1. WOW this turned out so GORGEOUS!!
    I JUST shared our DIY KITCHEN MAKEOVER on a BUDGET!
    We literally saved HUNDREDS by DIYing!!

2. MA'AM…you and your husband DID THAT!! WOWWWWWW! It is absolutely beautiful. Congrats. 👏👏👏👏

3. Beautiful kitchen I really love it

4. Beautiful kitchen, I love it!

5. Wow, wow, incredible!

6. I just found your channel today and love it. You did a great job explaining the steps and difficulty in painting your kitchen yourself. I've seen other channels where people slap on chalk paint in a day and think it will last. We painted our dark cabinets last year. It took six months because we went in phases and spray painted in the garage. We also had matching cabinets in our eating area and living area which all needed to be done. It is a lot of work, but as you said worth it. Your kitchen looks great. We are thrilled with our white cabinets and will be changing our counters when the pandemic quiets. As for waiting until your counters were installed to put the doors back, smart move. Yeats ago, we had a custom cherry kitchen built. The counter installers dropped the granite slab which scratched a brand new raised panel door which had to be replaced. Nightmare.

7. You and your honey did an Awesome job. OMGosh the coffee bar cabinets are gorgeous. What a great job you did

8. 😊 Excellent renovation, absolutely beautiful space and finishes! Most importantly, I appreciated your wisdom in approaching this project! Thank you for sharing 🥰

9. That was some great advise about saving for your projects and not putting yourself in debt. The kitchen is so beautiful.

10. very informative. excellent tips y advise

11. Wow just gorgeous

12. That kitchen is timeless! Great work

13. Fabulous kitchen! It adds so much to a home!

14. What an amazing transformation and great advice for saving for remodel.

15. Excellent!

16. LOVE THIS! We just got our first home and we are doing everything ourselves. So lucky to have my Dad who helped us paint our entire house!! Next I want to paint our cabinets white from oak as you did here!

17. Beautiful

18. Your kitchen is so gorgeous, and I love that you didn't go into debt to do it. My favorite part was the coffee bar cabinet and the upper cabinet above it!

19. beautiful, you did a fabulous job on your kitchen. We did ours too except we had to buy new ones. I bought unfinished from Conestoga wood and finished them myself. But, what I wanted to ask is the door slab you purchased. I see your husband was using some type of Ryobi piece that looked like it helped where to drill the openings? What is that called and where can you buy one? We have 2 bedroom doors we have to replace and buying slab is cheaper than buying 2 double built into the frame. Don't feel like ripping out the whole door frame when its fine. Thanks 🙂

20. Wow the most beautiful remodel I've seen since I've been in my process.

21. Looks fantastic!! I would like to know how long it took to complete the project?

22. Hi Nikki, I just came across your channel and I will definitely subscribe! You guys did an amazing job with your kitchen! I know this was done 3 years ago, but do you remember the sprayer you used? You said you'd put a link in the description but it wasn't there. Thank you from your new subscriber! 😊

23. You inspired me. I liked kit before. Was classic rich…
    But after was stunning.

24. 👍👍👍👍

25. Your kitchen looks absolutely stunning!!!! You guys did an amazing job. I love that you repurposed a china cabinet and the pantry door really adds class. Love your videos. Keep them coming!

26. Beautiful kitchen. I love all of it especially the chandelier over the island. My daughter loves your lamp on the coffee bar. Is that something you made or where might I find one for her?

27. Your kitchen is beautiful, and I know it was a lot of work. I love the idea of the crown moulding at the top of the cabinets. I was thinking of purchasing cabinets that went up to the ceiling, but not anymore after watching your video. Thank you🌻🌻🌻

28. Your Kitchen looks phenomenal! Wish I would be so skilled like you and Mike.

29. Hello Nikki!
    Could you tell the brand and model of the paint gun you used for this project . Thanks